• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My grandpa’s side profile at age 19

whiteboi

Regular
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
1,245
Reputation
26

Norwegian immigrant family, 6’2”, military officer

Bald by 30 but didn’t even think about it, already had four kids at that point.
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,441
Reputation
25,434
another fkn gigachad
 

Deliciadecu

Rotter
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
4,240
Reputation
66
whiteboi said:

Norwegian immigrant family, 6’2”, military officer

Bald by 30 but didn’t even think about it, already had four kids at that point.

That's how things should be

:crying:




Impressive lower third
 

gaycel_l

Regular
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
1,773
Reputation
22
Back when     estrogen wasnt poisoning men in the water supply
 

whiteboi

Regular
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
1,245
Reputation
26
Deliciadecu said:
whiteboi said:

Norwegian immigrant family, 6’2”, military officer

Bald by 30 but didn’t even think about it, already had four kids at that point.

That's how things should be

:crying:




Impressive lower third

Legit... my only goal in life is to have some high quality kids before my looks would force me to settle for a post-prime nagging Jewish girl or something... everything is fleeting, life is 1000x worse now that prosperity has basically destroyed wars, hardships, or real religious zeal for 80% of westerners. We have no reminder of our impermanence so we end up injecting Botox, transplanting hairs, injecting hormones. It is pathetic. 

My grandpa is still alive btw, he’s 93.
 

TheMewingBBC

He/That nigga
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Messages
8,230
Reputation
9,866
whiteboi said:
everything is fleeting, life is 1000x worse now that prosperity has basically destroyed wars, hardships, or real religious zeal for 80% of westerners. We have no reminder of our impermanence so we end up injecting Botox, transplanting hairs, injecting hormones. It is pathetic. 

:jag:
 

whiteboi

Regular
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
1,245
Reputation
26
TheMewingBBC said:
whiteboi said:
everything is fleeting, life is 1000x worse now that prosperity has basically destroyed wars, hardships, or real religious zeal for 80% of westerners. We have no reminder of our impermanence so we end up injecting Botox, transplanting hairs, injecting hormones. It is pathetic. 

:jag:


no amount of "slays," posts, money, attention, bone mass will even come CLOSE to the pure satisfaction our ancestors had from hunting for subsistence, marrying at 14, and dying in their 40s

granted my grandfather did not live such a blessed primal life, but he came as close as was possible in the 20th century by growing up in a depression and fighting in two wars. 

meanwhile you post on internet forums. you are gay!
 

kathisterima

Live Life
Joined
Jun 5, 2018
Messages
11,909
Reputation
8,566
Your grandfather is very good looking. Like the stereotypical handsome male in the old movies.
 

whiteboi

Regular
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
1,245
Reputation
26
The Big Dipper said:
Do you have any pics of him when he's older? Would be interesting to see how he aged.

Kinda became a bloated alcoholic by his 40s but yeah I’ll post some pics of him in his 30s if I can find some


striker said:
stopped reading at "bald by 30"

over

This man fulfilled his evolutionary prerogative like six times over. He won life. My grandma was madly in love with him til the end. 

I think that part of modern aversion to baldness is just new anxiety about death and aging that older generations didn’t have, because they lived full lives.
 
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
4,997
Reputation
2,697
whiteboi said:
The Big Dipper said:
Do you have any pics of him when he's older? Would be interesting to see how he aged.

Kinda became a bloated alcoholic by his 40s but yeah I’ll post some pics of him in his 30s if I can find some


striker said:
stopped reading at "bald by 30"

over

This man fulfilled his evolutionary prerogative like six times over. He won life. My grandma was madly in love with him til the end. 

I think that part of modern aversion to baldness is just new anxiety about death and aging that older generations didn’t have, because they lived full lives.



he got cucked 100%
 
Top