My grandpa was dom/robust at 85

Magnus

Lookism God
Very impressive 
What is your ethnic background

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Mughal said:
No disrespect, but lower third seems very weak.
Thats probably bone absorption which happens to all of use as we age. His skull width is massive though

:glasses:
that profile. makes my profile look like the soft, gelatinous body of a worm.

DuckDuckIncel said:
Mughal said:
Thats probably bone absorption which happens to all of use as we age. His skull width is massive though
True but yo why does this happen im 19 round face, no beard, less brow ridge, thinng hair At 19. Theres gotta be something in the food in the western world specifically america

Mughal

Banned
DuckDuckIncel said:
Mughal said:
Legit, but it may have been weak to begin with, from a younger age.

For example, Clint Eastwood at age 85 seems to have a decent lower third, but may not have the skull width.

skanderbeg1996 said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
True but yo why does this happen im 19 round face, no beard, less brow ridge, thinng hair At 19. Theres gotta be something in the food in the western world specifically america
it's probably ur grandma or mom. they may have a phenotype that produces low-T males.

Mughal

Banned
skanderbeg1996 said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
The environment is becoming worse, for each newer generation.

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
The environment is becoming worse, for each newer generation.

bringing more humans into this world of kikes should be a crime
:cage:

If both parents are not high T these days = they're better off not procreating. Otherwise, the genetics will likely not be able to withstand the negative environmental forces.

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
:cage:

If both parents are not high T these days = they're better off not procreating. Otherwise, the genetics will likely not be able to withstand the negative environmental forces.

both parents must be:

High IQ
High EQ
Dad high T
Mom high E

My father had every requirement but my mother has the typical incel phenotype
My stats are similar boyo. In my opinion, the ideal mother must be both high E AND high T. A high E mother will be short, with weaker bone structure and possibly weaker immune system, and may be more like to have an incel phenotype. Both parents should be high T nonetheless.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
not bad tbh

even when he was younger he might not have had a very long chin height, but everything else is good

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
My stats are similar boyo. In my opinion, the ideal mother must be both high E AND high T. A high E mother will be short, with weaker bone structure and possibly weaker immune system, and may be more like to have an incel phenotype. Both parents should be high T nonetheless.

lajet

madskills

Coper
Albanians tend to have very good supraorbital projection/bossing. Runs in my mothers family as well.

@"skanderbeg1996" 

A jemi Shqiptar a jo ?  :gymcel: