My gf's sister has the most incredible ass.

Gangnamstyle

Coper
It's true. She's thin but she has wide hips and her ass is so round and perfect. Best of all is she uses these extremely tight leggins that are somewhat translucent and you can see her tight panties. I had to jack off thrice today in her house because she made me so freaking horny I couldn't wait to get home. How much I envy the fucking bastard of his boyfriend that is able to place his face in that soft round butt of hers and caress them anytime he feels like.

Gangnamstyle

Coper
Yeah right, I'm gonna go and post her fb profile here. Great idea.

Also she doesn't post hot pics online so it's useless anyway. Only in person you're able to witness such perfection of an ass.

kibo

Chad
Gangnamstyle said:
It's true. She's thin but she has wide hips and her ass is so round and perfect. Best of all is she uses these extremely tight leggins that are somewhat translucent and you can see her tight panties. I had to jack off thrice today in her house because she made me so freaking horny I couldn't wait to get home. How much I envy the fucking bastard of his boyfriend that is able to place his face in that soft round butt of hers and caress them anytime he feels like.
what aboht your gf?What is jer ass like?

Gangnamstyle

Coper
kibo said:
Gangnamstyle said:
what aboht your gf?What is jer ass like?
Shit. Complete utter shit. The exact opposite.

Magnus

Lookism God
Nice, my gf's sister actually works with Barbara Palvin, she actually introduced me to her at her modeling agency, she was so hnnnnnng irl 
No pics though, I don't wanna post her Facebook here

Gangnamstyle

Coper
kibo said:
Gangnamstyle said:
Shit. Complete utter shit. The exact opposite.
feelium
And her sister's boyfriend is considered ugly by his family and myself. I asked her and she said she's with him because she likes her personality and that makes him special. I asked her what if a good looking guy with the same personality as him appeared in her life, and she said "that would be a problem".
[hr]
Magnus said:
Nice, my gf's sister actually works with Barbara Palvin, she actually introduced me to her at her modeling agency, she was so hnnnnnng irl 
Is your girlfriend at least attractive. Of course less than her sister but still is she hot?

LostTuna

Gigachad
Gangnamstyle said:
[hr]
Magnus said:
Is your girlfriend at least attractive. Of course less than her sister but still is she hot?
autism

Magnus

Lookism God
Gangnamstyle said:
Magnus said:
She's a PSL 6

assburger

Gigachad
Magnus said:
:situation:

:itsover: