• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My gf

feg

Rotter
alien said:
alcoholicmankid said:
What would you rate your girlfriend?
Considering that she is a lookism shitposter (we met on shate), I'm gonna have to plead the Fifth (or whatever the Canadian equivalent is).

m'kay

alien

Machine
Rotters
Anakind said:
This happened.
Cope. I pull girls from shate and get laid when I step outside my basement. Get on my level bitches.

dogboner54

Regular
repost faggot shit thread

:itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover:

alien

Machine
Rotters
dogboner54 said:

:itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover:
Can't you motherfuckers read? Answer the fucking question in the OP you retard. You give me any more lip, I will fucking bring this forum down cocksuckers.

I will fucking expose all the pedophiles on this forum, everything, tweet to the FBI that this forum harbors pedophiles. do not fuck with an autist.

dogboner54

Regular
alien said:
dogboner54 said:

Can't you motherfuckers read? Answer the fucking question in the OP you retard. You give me any more lip, I will fucking bring this forum down cocksuckers.

:uuu: