What makes them femenine?
short answer: you have big, doe eyes
real answer:
the scleral show (vertical palpebral aperture) is high, giving you a doe eyed appearance

you also lack significant hooding, exposing your upper eyelid, but between you and me I'm not sure that matters so much (don't tell anyone I said that tho)
your brow ridge is stronger than a typical woman's tho

Lonamiam

Coper
short answer: you have big, doe eyes
real answer:
the scleral show (vertical palpebral aperture) is high, giving you a doe eyed appearance

you also lack significant hooding, exposing your upper eyelid, but between you and me I'm not sure that matters so much (don't tell anyone I said that tho)
your brow ridge is stronger than a typical woman's tho
surgeries to fix this?

surgeries to fix this?
almond eye surgery can reduce your scleral show but is expensive
fat grafts can add hooding to reduce upper eyelid exposure
if you want, you could get brow implants to add masculinity to the eye area in general

but before all that get jaw implants so you could try out being a pretty boy slayer before getting the hunter eyes dlc

kzskakk

Subhuman
Bro stfu right now. I can barely notice the asymmetry in your eyes, and they are rare colour. The only consultation you should concider is psychiatrist. If you are not getting with women, it doesn't have to do with your looks. I still understand you, because I'm kinda in the same trap too. You can look at my picture and tell me if I should also come with you, or get a nose job, lmao.

// Infolinks