uglysmile

Slayer
Face 7 but you need to gain weight.

This thick neck and arms is what holds you back

Lonamiam

Coper
I’d look into surgery that will bring your lower eyelid up to even with the iris
That is the problem. My genetics are garbage, and in order to neutralize the damage they can make on the human race and to ensure the well being of my descendants I must procreate with a woman with elite genetics. Not interested in sex really.

James34

Incel
Does it really look like I use that device? Thanks I guess. I was considering eyelash transplant surgery or permanent false eyelashes.
Sounds extremely gay, pretty clear you have no idea what women want

Lonamiam

Coper
Long midface and narrow skull of death
Yes, it's true, and the only way I can think of to fix it is to get a le fort with ccw rotation

Pointless unless OP can get the surgeon to transplant Tyler Mahers skull onto his body
Sounds extremely gay, pretty clear you have no idea what women want
It would improve my deficient eye area by hiding upper eyelid exposure (among other things)

Lonamiam

Coper
Pointless unless OP can get the surgeon to transplant Tyler Mahers skull onto his body
1581019725611.png

The one on the left is the origninal (fwhr of .94). Do you think I would look better with a higher fwhr? In my opinion, the one in the middle (fwhr .97) looks the best because enters into .05 deviation from 1 fwhr.

James34

Incel
Brain transplant needed for you if you’re even 1% seriously considering getting surgery

Lonamiam

Coper
Brain transplant needed for you if you’re even 1% seriously considering getting surgery
Let me explain. why I think the way I think:
  • As a kid I was extremely ugly (I had to wear an eye patch) and awkward and I have a LEGIT MM tier brother. Everyone wanted to be with him while I was being teased almost to the point of bullying and I understood very early how important looks are. This went on and I have even been ignored/used by women peers in order for them to be with him.
  • I am VERY, VERY unskilled when it comes to sports and I have always been left behind, while my 6'3 brother wins competitions
  • I'm dumb (low iq) and I have ADHD or Asperger's and I have being laughed at because of this
  • I am balding and have had several health complications
I just can't let my kids go through the same and become pathetic human beings. I will do everything I can to avoid my descendants that fate, and if I end up botched I will accept it, since I would avoid worsening the human race. Some people are just born to lose

goron black

barbara palvin
Said the guy with one of the best facial bone structures I've seen.
the pics you've seen are frauded, i look like this actually :

you don't need any surgery you are already very good looking (from front)

ovrck

Banned
Oldcels
focus on lower third instead of eye area

prettyboylite

Lonamiam

Coper
the pics you've seen are frauded, i look like this actually :

you don't need any surgery you are already very good looking (from front)
Still very good bone structure. And you don't fool anyone, you are making a stupid expression.

ur eyes would be right at home on a girl's face
they arent unhealthy or "melted", just really feminine for some reason

terskapippeli69

Subhuman
Damnn dude you honestly look great and those deep blue eyes are all bonus points to you. I only see one problem and it is that you are way too thin to be at your full potential. As someone already said, you should bulk up. You need a little fat on that bony face too. Eat more than you expend and you'll look like a chad

Lonamiam

Coper
Damnn dude you honestly look great and those deep blue eyes are all bonus points to you. I only see one problem and it is that you are way too thin to be at your full potential. As someone already said, you should bulk up. You need a little fat on that bony face too. Eat more than you expend and you'll look like a chad
I have a problem with face storage, since I have shit bones. I become bloated and nasolabial folds form. I am 67kg at 185 and around 10% bodyfat (ridiculously skinny) and my face still holds some fat. JFL

// Infolinks