Lonamiam

Coper
It just looks like it's melted (like the rest of the features on my face). @Surgerymax I would really appreciate your help. In the second video, the nasolabial folds can be seen quite well.

Lonamiam

Coper
Please, don't hold back. Thinking that I look good when I don't isn't going to help me, but objectively knowing which are my flaws will

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
Yes you do have a moderate negative orbital vector and mild scleral show. Your cheekbones are slightly low set as well, you are right about that. This can be fixed with a custom implant that provides both anterior (frontal) and vertical (up) projection to address both of these deficiencies.

Your premaxilla appears decently forward grown in relationship to the malar and orbital portion of the midface.

Your face is lean which is great. You also have a good skin quality by the looks of it.

As for the nasolabial folds - they are actually fairly minor. Nasolabial folds & lines are caused by everything as deep as bone, to muscle, fat, and skin and faint nasolabial lines are inevitable from the border of the orbicularis oris muscle from talking and facial expression "smile lines" - like the folds in your skin in the palm of your hand from constant movement.

They can be improved with filler or fat grafting, and some with a paransal implant.

2 Reasons I am recommending you consider the paransal implant even though I said your premaxilla is forward grown in relation to the malar area: 1. After augmenting the malar+infraorbital area, the relationship will change and might give your well-sloped face a flat appearance - so both areas should be moved forward at the same time.

Your chine is a nice shape but you are correct that it appears slightly defficient. Pictures of your bite would help.

I do not think selecting more invasive procedures like LeFort III advancement are warranted especially since you want to change the surface contour (low set cheekbones) as well as address the retrusion.

Lonamiam

Coper
Yes you do have a moderate negative orbital vector and mild scleral show. Your cheekbones are slightly low set as well, you are right about that. This can be fixed with a custom implant that provides both anterior (frontal) and vertical (up) projection to address both of these deficiencies.

Your premaxilla appears decently forward grown in relationship to the malar and orbital portion of the midface.

Your face is lean which is great. You also have a good skin quality by the looks of it.

As for the nasolabial folds - they are actually fairly minor. Nasolabial folds & lines are caused by everything as deep as bone, to muscle, fat, and skin and faint nasolabial lines are inevitable from the border of the orbicularis oris muscle from talking and facial expression "smile lines" - like the folds in your skin in the palm of your hand from constant movement.

They can be improved with filler or fat grafting, and some with a paransal implant.

2 Reasons I am recommending you consider the paransal implant even though I said your premaxilla is forward grown in relation to the malar area: 1. After augmenting the malar+infraorbital area, the relationship will change and might give your well-sloped face a flat appearance - so both areas should be moved forward at the same time.

Your chine is a nice shape but you are correct that it appears slightly defficient. Pictures of your bite would help.

I do not think selecting more invasive procedures like LeFort III advancement are warranted especially since you want to change the surface contour (low set cheekbones) as well as address the retrusion.
Thank you so, so much for this. This is worth a consultation with a plastic surgeon, and I couldn't thank you enough for the time you have spent writing this. I hope you read this.

Does it really look like I use that device? Thanks I guess. I was considering eyelash transplant surgery or permanent false eyelashes.
your lashes are fine i was just being a cunt. scleral show is your only issue really, and chin if you're being really picky

if you are not slaying it isn't because of your looks you might be a little autistic and judging by the american psycho poster you are.
you are perfect to slay normie girls

// Infolinks