• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My friend refuses to stop trying to get with my oneitis...

I've had oneitis for 5 years in a row now which is absolutely fucking awful. I hate her now though so I don't speak to her anymore but my one friend's just cannot stop trying to get with her. It's honestly driving me insane, I could not care less what this bitch does with the rest of her life but if she fucks my friend I will legitimately consider visiting Gandy. How the fuck am I supposed to get over my oneitis of 5 years if she starts dating my damn friend and I have to see them kissing everytime I hang out with him. What are my options buddy boyos?

IsaacNewton said:
MewingTillIDie said:
> LMSmax 
> Give up

I don't want this girl anymore, I just want him to fuck off

You've got bigger problems than this girl, or your friend. Man the fuck up, and starting focusing on improving yourself.

Before it's too late.

MushroomCloud said:
Lose the friend.

I'm gonna be a legit basement dweller then with no friends... fuark

tsh123456789 said:
If you haven't asked her out already, you deserved to be cucked.

It fucking sucks but I am the most autistic beta fucktard in the history of the planet. This girl pretty much said she wanted to have sex with me at one point and I still failed.

Happy Go Lucky said:
Why dont you woo her?

I used to but she got tired of me since I'm too scared to ask her out.

assburger said:
fight him for the p;rize

Happy Go Lucky said:
Why dont you woo her?

hes not nt

Legit, I am a huge autist.

MewingTillIDie said:
IsaacNewton said:
I don't want this girl anymore, I just want him to fuck off

You've got bigger problems than this girl, or your friend. Man the fuck up, and starting focusing on improving yourself.

Before it's too late.

:banderas: 

Fuuuuck, this is legit.

Happy Go Lucky said:
IsaacNewton said:
I used to but she got tired of me since I'm too scared to ask her out.

Ask her out then lmao, how can you be this stupid?

Lol women are all about them feels and she doesn't feel anything anymore since I hung out with her everyday for a year as a platonic friend... I am so fucking retarded just gonna visit Gandy tbh

IsaacNewton said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Ask her out then lmao, how can you be this stupid?

Lol women are all about them feels and she doesn't feel anything anymore since I hung out with her everyday for a year as a platonic friend... I am so fucking retarded just gonna visit Gandy tbh

At least you got to hang out with a REAL GIRL. Fuaaark mate. 

Most of us have never had the luxury to do that.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
MewingTillIDie said:
IsaacNewton said:

She's his oneitis too, must've felt amazing being validated.

Happy Go Lucky said:
MewingTillIDie said:

EXACTLY. Fuark. I never even got to speak with my oneitises, some of which had even showed INTEREST.

:crying:

I am lucky in that NONE of my male friends have EVER crossed me. Sure they've been dicks, we've had physical fights, pissing contests wrt what kind of woman we could attract, etc. But I would never go for a friend's girl. A friend is someone you respect. If you respect someone, their women (even exes) are absolutely off limits unless you want to trade the friend for the girl. I haven't met a girl like that yet.

Happy Go Lucky said:
MewingTillIDie said:

Yea it feels really absolutely amazing especially going places with her and seeing all the guys staring and being jealous. This is until some random MM hits on her because she is a 7.5/10 lookism standards at which point I would go home and have an incel rage then feel like shit for the next few weeks. Basically I will never have the potential to get a girl this hot ever again because I'm a manlet. Girls this hot don't date manlets who they don't know from HS.

kibo said:
your friend sucks ass

Yea I swear NTs are honestly worse than us, it's fucking insane the shit they will do just for pussy.

IsaacNewton said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

Yea it feels really absolutely amazing especially going places with her and seeing all the guys staring and being jealous. This is until some random MM hits on her because she is a 7.5/10 lookism standards at which point I would go home and have an incel rage then feel like shit for the next few weeks. Basically I will never have the potential to get a girl this hot ever again because I'm a manlet. Girls this hot don't date manlets who they don't know from HS.

kibo said:
your friend sucks ass

Yea I swear NTs are honestly worse than us, it's fucking insane the shit they will do just for pussy.

I've met 7.5/10 girls who exclusively go for men around 5'8" ~ 5'11".

MushroomCloud said:
I am lucky in that NONE of my male friends have EVER crossed me. Sure they've been dicks, we've had physical fights, pissing contests wrt what kind of woman we could attract, etc. But I would never go for a friend's girl. A friend is someone you respect. If you respect someone, their women (even exes) are absolutely off limits unless you want to trade the friend for the girl. I haven't met a girl like that yet.

Having your friend go after your oneitis is a slow psychological death that drains the life out of you until you have no other option than to visit Gandy.

MushroomCloud said:
IsaacNewton said:

I've met 7.5/10 girls who exclusively go for men around 5'8" ~ 5'11".

:jordan: 

Sorry I should've stated that I'm a 5'4 hyper-manlet

I am bluepilled w regard to male - male friendship. I don't think I'm deluded, because all of my friendships involve mutual respect and I have not once encountered betrayal or betrayed a friend. I would drop the friend and find a better one, lest you lose all self respect. I highly doubt you deserve this.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
IsaacNewton said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

I will never have my oneitis either if that makes u feel better.