My forehead is as big as this guys

Cloud

Gigachad
Mine might be even a little bigger

:help:   :help:    :help:    :help:

assburger

Gigachad
'wide'.. lol i dont think hes referring to the width :facepalm:

'dimorphic high t trait' doesn't necessarily mean GOOD either, its so retarded to think so.. super high hairlines simply look awful, esp with his scrunched up midface exacerbating it

King Chad

Normie
Fucking hate this cunt.

You just know he actually compares himself to Leo and thinks he's anywhere near his aesthetics, when in fact he's a 4/10 subhuman fucking CUNT

Cloud

Gigachad
Browmog said:
Cloud said:
But I look like a downie

Is it wide square forhead?

My forehead has decent width but I was mostly referring to the height. It's legit 4 and a half fingers. That's probably why my skull is 9 inch in length.

assburger

Gigachad
is fingers a measurement? is it another way of saying inches? mine is a bit over 4 inches fuking hell.. measuring from the top of the brow

Browmog

Slayer
Cloud said:
Browmog said:
Is it wide square forhead?

My forehead has decent width but I was mostly referring to the height. It's legit 4 and a half fingers. That's probably why my skull is 9 inch in length.

If it's decent width you shouldn't be worried.
Incel caracteristic is long and narrow skull with obviously narrow forhead, narrow face, recessed chin and generic "weak" looks.

Cloud

Gigachad
King Chad said:
Fucking hate this cunt.

You just know he actually compares himself to Leo and thinks he's anywhere near his aesthetics, when in fact he's a 4/10 subhuman fucking CUNT

legit, mega cringe at this faggot tryhard. Look at his pig nose, can't compare to young Leo.

This guy has harsher less softer BONE structure. This guy looks like a thug. Credit to him for milking a 2% resemblance tho.

Browmog said:
Cloud said:

If it's decent width you shouldn't be worried.
Incel caracteristic is long and narrow skull with obviously narrow forhead, narrow face, recessed chin and generic "weak" looks.

Yeah, I still wish it was about a finger shorter.

assburger said:
is fingers a measurement? is it another way of saying inches? mine is a bit over 4 inches fuking hell.. measuring from the top of the brow

Have you joined the blonde hair club mayn?

assburger

Gigachad
nah not quite but i ordered a bunch of hair shit recently

just lol at this kind of thing being a priority for me atm
 tho