My flatmate and friends are sexually assaulting me!!!!

Looks_Matter

Normie
I promised my last was my last topic here but guys what's happening right now is beyond epic and I can't not share it here. 

Two days ago she was a bit cold toward me as I said but now it's totally opposite, holy shit how lunatic and moody females are!!

I was cleaning my room and she and a friend came there laughing and asking me: "*my name* are you ok?" "are you really cleaning?"ahahahah. I was like "yeah ahah". 

Then I met them again in the kitchen and they were like: "what are you doing tonight"...I said I don't know and they were like "maybe you should stay home, we'll stay home too" looking straight into my eyes giggling. 
I was like "then I go out ahahhah"...and they laughed too. 

It followed by a period of silence and one of her friend said "come on *my name*...tell us some jokes...don't be a loser ahahah"....I was like "what...?" and my flatmate said: "no...come no..."giving an evil gaze at her friend....

It's two of them plus my flatmate....last day here for them then tomorrow they have their flight back. 

Holy shit, if I want tonight I can have a foursome!!! After only one week of losing my virginity (even though I had many more occasions before). 

Looksmaxxing is real....I had double jaw surgery, chin wing, braces, prk laser surgery, fillers, sunbeds, gym+roids, hairstyle. Holy shit. 

I can't even think of 2 years ago when legit no female (even fat ones) showed zero interest in me. What was the depression I had? ahahaahah

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
Sounds like they were just teasing you and find you ugly/weird looking tbh.

Looks_Matter

Normie
Biffboff said:
lol I already fucked my flatmate and the other two are totally down to fuck tonight...they baasically told me :D

and I still remember when I spied my flatmate phone when she said she wanted to try a threesome or foursome

LegitAspie

Slayer
legit sounds like they're bullying you OP lmao- PM me your face i need to SEE

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
Looks_Matter said:
Biffboff said:
lol I already fucked my flatmate and the other two are totally down to fuck tonight...they baasically told me :D

and I still remember when I spied my flatmate phone when she said she wanted to try a threesome or foursome
Go have a foursome, fuck them all, get a double BJ while the other girl is tonguing your butthole, hide your phone and record a video of it and post it here so to brag even more! :incelrage:

Defeat

Gigachad
whats ur rating? also u said ur living in north italy and ur flatmate is polish

are you italian?

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
I don´t see anything related to sexual assault.

Every judge would dismiss this nonsense.

If you want to get these females behind bars try to plant drugs under their pillow and call the cops tbh.

Anyway congratulations to your ascension.

Light

Gigachad
lol. They find you ugly and/or weird. I know from experience. if u can't recognise that u have autism

BlkWdw

Normie
Let me see what you look like and I'll tell you if they're fucking with you or not.

JFMSU

Coper
Looks_Matter said:
I promised my last was my last topic here but guys what's happening right now is beyond epic and I can't not share it here. 

Two days ago she was a bit cold toward me as I said but now it's totally opposite, holy shit how lunatic and moody females are!!

I was cleaning my room and she and a friend came there laughing and asking me: "*my name* are you ok?" "are you really cleaning?"ahahahah. I was like "yeah ahah". 

Then I met them again in the kitchen and they were like: "what are you doing tonight"...I said I don't know and they were like "maybe you should stay home, we'll stay home too" looking straight into my eyes giggling. 
I was like "then I go out ahahhah"...and they laughed too. 

It followed by a period of silence and one of her friend said "come on *my name*...tell us some jokes...don't be a loser ahahah"....I was like "what...?" and my flatmate said: "no...come no..."giving an evil gaze at her friend....

It's two of them plus my flatmate....last day here for them then tomorrow they have their flight back. 

Holy shit, if I want tonight I can have a foursome!!! After only one week of losing my virginity (even though I had many more occasions before). 

Looksmaxxing is real....I had double jaw surgery, chin wing, braces, prk laser surgery, fillers, sunbeds, gym+roids, hairstyle. Holy shit. 

I can't even think of 2 years ago when legit no female (even fat ones) showed zero interest in me. What was the depression I had? ahahaahah
do you find that chin wing had a large effect on your face from the front?