• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My first house party

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
The number of disgusted looks I got from women was too damn high. So many hot girls were there, and they all seemed to want me gone even a second after seeing my face. The failo is unreal, you can FEEL the disgust and contempt towards any guy who would prevent theses entitled cunts from looking at anyone but chad.

I was dressed pretty casually. I wore jeans, hoodie and open toed sandals so yeah I wasn't the most fashionable guy there, but who gives a fuck honestly. Clothes are a cope. 

The guy-girl ratio was pretty low too so the girls actually started to get thirsty. The only girls who DIDN't show visible disgust near me were the subhuman girls. One of them even tried to start a conversation but I ignored it. Some blackout drunk subhuman fat girl was tugging on my jacket but I ignored it because I fapped before the party. I almost always do this, it not only takes the edge off but also allows me to observe female behavior at it's core, like the primitive apes that they actually are. I just ended up leaving the party and smoking 2g to myself to numb the pain of my experience.

It's AMAZING how attractive girls will just come up and talk to you if you're even a decent looking male. I saw several of my male friends getting hardcore hit on by women there. These guys would be rated average or maybe slightly above at best on lookism.

If you aren't literally getting consistently approached by at least average looking girls, you're probably ugly and invisible to the majority of women.

FireHaze

Megastar
Legit.

If decent looking girls don't approach you you're sub 6

If only fatties/uglies want you you're probably a 5.

Lel

Machine
i do the same shit in clubs, jerk off before and just observe behaviors

we're probably psychopaths

your looksrating is somewhere between 4-5 i guess unless you're a high standarcel and the girls that approached you weren't as bad.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hold on, didnt you show a pic of yourself where u looked great?