• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My final thought about the importance of face and height/frame: frame/height wins

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
If you walk around irl and talk to people and make your observations you will see easily that girls are sexually attracted to socialized guys with top physique. 

They just can't do anything about it. When they see a decently tall non autistic guy with a decent back and muscular arms they want his dick. 

A top tier face is not a must to attract girls. The first thing that attracts them is frame. 

Next thing: 

imagine the situation when you talk and you are escalating. Your body has to be hard as a rock and warm so they feel this. It makes them horny. 

You need strong hands when you start getting touchy. 

And finally in bed: you need to be shredded and have a big dick to make them want to get fucked. 

So finally a guy with a 6 face and a 10 body will have it easier than the male model faced guy with a 6 body.

uglysmile

defiant_soul said:
Extremely legit. This is why I’m incel.

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
BIG SKULL + BIG COCK + BIG FRAME = EVERYTHING

Copeville

Average face + great height/frame > attractive face + bad height/frame

imo from what I have seen

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
what is the point of making this shitty low IQ thread, you stupid autistic cuck?

you have neither face nor height nor frame

- ugly deformed subhuman cuck face = 0/10

- skinnyfat soft body with mantits = 0/10

- short midget tiny frame = 0/10 

as you can see, you deformed tortoise faced frogeyed cockroach.. you lack face, height and frame

that is why you are a 28 years old virgin

:tyson:

so why are you making this autistic retarded worthless thread? is this supposed to be a cope thread?

:datalol:
:cage2:
:goodfellas:

keep crying for the moderators to remove your pics, you subhuman. it will never happen. they will always be there

:tatum:

your utter subhumanity will be visible for everyone. the only way you can stop seeing your ugly inbred revolting face is by comitting suicide, you absolutele virgin with immense self-hatred towards himself

[img=744x317]http://31.media.tumblr.com/5d142b21...mblr_n4e9h7D5Qn1tvpaeko1_500.gif[/img][/SIZE]

hang yourself in the tree where many of your other subhuman family members are hanging and dangling like dolls, you worthless cuck

uglysmile

undisputed said:
what is the point of making this shitty low IQ thread, you stupid autistic cuck?

you have neither face nor height nor frame

- ugly deformed subhuman cuck face = 0/10

- skinnyfat soft body with mantits = 0/10

- short midget tiny frame = 0/10 

as you can see, you deformed tortoise faced frogeyed cockroach.. you lack face, height and frame

that is why you are a 28 years old virgin

:tyson:

so why are you making this autistic retarded worthless thread? is this supposed to be a cope thread?

:datalol:

keep crying for the moderators to remove your pics, you subhuman. it will never happen. they will always be there

:tatum:

your utter subhumanity will be visible for everyone. the only way you can stop seeing your ugly inbred revolting face is by comitting suicide, you absolutele virgin with immense self-hatred towards himself

[img=712x317]http://31.media.tumblr.com/5d142b21...mblr_n4e9h7D5Qn1tvpaeko1_500.gif[/img][/SIZE]

hang yourself in the tree where many of your other subhuman family members are hanging and dangling like dolls, you worthless cuck

Keep coping you lone abused shitskinned dog. We both know you only can wish to have half of my bone mass.

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Bro how do you make this thread knowing you don't have height nor frame

I height mogged you by the time i was 13

Kindling

Zoom
pins wins

all puns aside, the longer the legs the longer the negs

uglysmile

looksmaxx said: