- Apr 23, 2020
(please silently play this in the background while reading)
we all know who I am and what I'm supposed to say, so I'll make the OP short: this is my last ever post on this forum.
with this quarantine ending and me graduating and starting to work full time, which means I'll transform into a social and busy person, probably a medium level slayer as well, I won't have the time nor the motivation to spend time here anymore, even though I've had the time of my life here, and spent my 20s in the way most people can only fantasize about.
in other words ...
after circa (latin for around)
- 3 years and 3 months
- 450 to 600 accounts
- 50 000 to 70 000 posts
- 120k old reps and god knows how many reactions
- 4 forum girlfriends
- 5 PSL hall of famers forced to submit and leave the forum for good because I wasn't approving their presence here anymore (I won't name them out of courtesy)
- a 43:1 forum beef score
- premium memberships or the founder/co-founder status in most of lookism's circlejerks and associations
- over 85% of correctly solved puzzles and number sequences
- an authorship or co-authorship of 12 major forum metas
- immeasurable legacy in general
- tagging people or naming anyone, because there are simply too many great, great individuals I grew fond of or interacted with a lot, so I don't want to omit and make someone feel bad
- the current official #1 poster when it comes to the number of posts and
- the unofficial #1 when it comes to total reps+reactions
with this as my goodbye video (I found it perfect considering my race and the future that awaits me):
I'm just gonna say it: