Black Pill my final goodbye thread, as I promised

mogs_me

Slave to semen retention
Imagine viewbotting your thread to feel better about yourself

I see your failure to solve my puzzle has finally driven you over the edge (for now)

:datalol:

See you on another alt tomorrow

Userr

indictment
Imagine viewbotting your thread to feel better about yourself

I see your failure to solve my puzzle has finally driven you over the edge (for now)

See you on another alt tomorrow
no one is mad at your shitty puzzle
(everyone with above room temprature iq that even solved it critzied its methods)

Userr

indictment
ur test was so shitty that the red hearing answer that shouldnt be on a test because its a consitent pattern was the right answer, i never seen a iq question exucted as bad as yours thers a resson profesisionals do them

T_T

Slayer
this is indeed the real rl
what other loser would viewbot their thread to cope with the humiliation of realising they're an overhyped nobody?

:cage2:

the only one of your threads i did remember was the one where you get exposed as a viewbot using subhuman

mogs_me

Slave to semen retention
ur test was so shitty that the red hearing answer that shouldnt be on a test because its a consitent pattern was the right answer, i never seen a iq question exucted as bad as yours thers a resson profesisionals do them
:coping3:

currylife

Chad
this is indeed the real rl
what other loser would viewbot their thread to cope with the humiliation of realising they're an overhyped nobody?

the only one of your threads i did remember was the one where you get exposed as a viewbot using subhuman
tbh fucking lol at the views. And this faggot created his account less than 12 hours ago and has a goodbye thread now

Userr

indictment
in short: professsionals make these tests and your test didnt follow the model a test is supossed to work by and even those who "solved it" thought it was shit

mogs_me

Slave to semen retention
in short: professsionals make these tests and your test didnt follow the model a test is supossed to work by and even those who "solved it" thought it was shit
:cope:

T_T

Slayer
tbh fucking lol at the views. And this faggot created his account less than 12 hours ago and has a goodbye thread now

imagine this pretentious phaggot logging off and lurking to see how people react, expecting pats on the backs and good lucks and 100 replies, only to be ruthlessly snubbed and roasted
so he goes to his viewbot website and blows a couple hundred viewbotting this thread (impersonators wouldnt go to this length) to cope
then gets humiliated even more badly for it

watch this smug fuck make another hqnp matt damon account to defend himself in circa 2 hours

:lmfao:

T_T

Slayer
i really hope this thread inspires you to leave for good if you know what mean

currylife

Chad
imagine this pretentious phaggot logging off and lurking to see how people react, expecting pats on the backs and good lucks and 100 replies, only to be ruthlessly snubbed and roasted
so he goes to his viewbot website and blows a couple hundred viewbotting this thread (impersonators wouldnt go to this length) to cope

watch this smug fuck make another hqnp matt damon account to defend himself in circa 2 hours

:brendan:

brilliant

‎‎‎

im sure hes laughing his ass off whenever he posts one of these threads, it's a running gag