Black Pill my final goodbye thread, as I promised

uncommon denominator

black and white thinker

(please silently play this in the background while reading)

---​

we all know who I am and what I'm supposed to say, so I'll make the OP short: this is my last ever post on this forum.

with this quarantine ending and me graduating and starting to work full time, which means I'll transform into a social and busy person, probably a medium level slayer as well, I won't have the time nor the motivation to spend time here anymore, even though I've had the time of my life here, and spent my 20s in the way most people can only fantasize about.

in other words ...

after circa (latin for around)
- 3 years and 3 months
- 450 to 600 accounts
- 50 000 to 70 000 posts
- 120k old reps and god knows how many reactions
- 4 forum girlfriends
- 5 PSL hall of famers forced to submit and leave the forum for good because I wasn't approving their presence here anymore (I won't name them out of courtesy)

with
- a 43:1 forum beef score
- premium memberships or the founder/co-founder status in most of lookism's circlejerks and associations
- over 85% of correctly solved puzzles and number sequences
- an authorship or co-authorship of 12 major forum metas
- immeasurable legacy in general

without
- tagging people or naming anyone, because there are simply too many great, great individuals I grew fond of or interacted with a lot, so I don't want to omit and make someone feel bad

as
- the current official #1 poster when it comes to the number of posts and
- the unofficial #1 when it comes to total reps+reactions

with this as my goodbye video (I found it perfect considering my race and the future that awaits me):

I'm just gonna say it:

RL out

Last edited:

Userr

pd researcher
hahahahs see uu tomorwww br00000000000

Userr

pd researcher
who did you lose to? eddie bravo

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
what was your forum gfs and have you met up with any of them?

Lel

Gigachad
Good riddance (for tonight)

Most neurotic, invested subhuman in this forum that would have perished years ago if his therapist wouldnt convince him he is some sort of genius, so that he can autisticaly justify and place his behavior in "patterns" to relieve his ocd. Such an authentic, vigorous persona that constructed his whole identity in the approval of some random milf shrink doctor and continues to be defined by the same purposedless achievements even in this very forum. The biggest cuckold of anyone with perceived authority and backbone, bordering latent homosexuality since himself is mentally weaker than a 12yo suicidal girl.

Rl Out

Userr

pd researcher
Good riddance (for tonight)

Most neurotic, invested subhuman in this forum that would have perished years ago if his therapist wouldnt convince him he is some sort of genius, so that he can autisticaly justify and place his behavior in "patterns" to relieve his ocd. Such an authentic, vigorous persona that constructed his whole identity in the approval of some random milf shrink doctor and continues to be defined by the same purposedless achievements even in this very forum. The biggest cuckold of anyone with perceived authority amd backbone, bordering latent homosexuality.

Rl Out
udidnt have to bump it i made a concious effort to make it die to fuck with his ego

edit: mirin botting 2k whoever did it as joke or if its not even a joke

• Cage
Reactions: Lel

Lel

Gigachad
udidnt have to bump it i made a concious effort to make it die to fuck with his ego
His ego is bottomless anyway, guy is to be pittied. just piss on his iq certificate.

poontang

pungtango the hot mumbai slum stacy
Shitposters
Close your eyes and imagine that this happened

Grasshopper

Suck my dig big ASAP
Masculinity Crew
now i have no reason to live
Time to kill myself...

:visitgandy: