She has never had any social media at all
Dressed like a typical Amish girl, long old fashioned dresses/conservative
Doesn't wear makeup
Didn't go to college
Was never ever a 'party' girl in highschool

But found out she:
Had daddy issues
Met tons of guys off craigslist
Just married and cheated on the guy the day before the wedding, then texted him telling him she was fucking another guy
Guy still married her the next day

SRS

I was very close to her for most my life, and I always assumed she was asexual just by the way she was, I had no idea. My mom told me all this information out a few years ago. 

I remember when I learned this 2 years ago it was the same time I found out about r/theredpill and the misc and it almost made me catatonic learning all this shit about the nature of women at one time and then finding out that a girl I'd been close with my whole life fit the typical slut stereotype. 

Lesson learned is that you can't assume anything about the sexual past of a woman, ever. Just felt like sharing this boyos.

statuscel

Cuck
women just cannot lose even if they are ugly, slutty, low IQ and have the shittiest genetics

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
The Masked Magician said:
White trash low IQ slut, so this is a surprise how again?
The point was that she isnt your typical social media selfie taking booty short wearing girl. I've known her my whole life and I had no idea about her slutty behavior. Never assume a girl isn't a slut.

Amnesia said:
The Masked Magician said:
White trash low IQ slut, so this is a surprise how again?
The point was that she isnt your typical social media selfie taking booty short wearing girl. I've known her my whole life and I had no idea about her slutty behavior. Never assume a girl isn't a slut.
I already made a thread about attractive women not slutting around like average ones. Check it out.

http://lookism.net/Thread-Daily-reminder-that-extremely-attractive-women-don-t-actually-sleep-around

Aparat

Normie
"Just married and cheated on the guy the day before the wedding, then texted him telling him she was fucking another guy

Guy still married her the next day"

In a sane society she would be stoned to death. He should be stoned to death as well for being a cuck. 
Proof or I don't believe.