My favorite aesthetic actor is finally going to win that Oscar

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRfj1VCg16Y[/video]

This movie looks fucking sick. Directed by the same guy who did Biutiful with Javier Bardem.
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
54
damn looks god - he wont win an oscar for that though. this is the "wrong type" of movie in order to achieve that.
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
This is absolutely the right kind of movie. Period piece. Check. Famous director. Check. Unique. Check. Avant garde camera work. Check.
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
54
Scar Tissue said:
This is absolutely the right kind of movie. Period piece. Check. Famous director. Check. Unique. Check. Avant garde camera work. Check.
no social drama, not a film about a social minority group, no gays = no oscar
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
The stunt man on the horse
[hr]
heilsa said:
Scar Tissue said:
This is absolutely the right kind of movie. Period piece. Check. Famous director. Check. Unique. Check. Avant garde camera work. Check.
no social drama, not a film about a social minority group, no gays = no oscar
Native Americans aren't a minority group?
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
54
Scar Tissue said:
The stunt man on the horse
[hr]
heilsa said:
no social drama, not a film about a social minority group, no gays = no oscar
Native Americans aren't a minority group?
dicaprio plays an native american? okay then he might have a chance.
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
legit. fuck the oscars. who cares
[hr]
I hate how gay jews dictate popular culture
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
He doesnt even want one. Fuck the jews, he said, damn them all to hell
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
I hope this year he doesnt even show up and puts an end to all the wisecracks
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
HES not a native american but there is clear native americans in the movie, anyway did birdman have minorities, or the kings speech? or The artist for that matter?
its definitely a contender, the knight of cups also looks like it will be great if they are releasing around same time
 

TRT

Coper
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
716
Reputation
1
everyone already knows that he's the king. an oscar changes nothing. 

does any other filmography come close to leo's?
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
Scar Tissue said:
but... your sig
That's my point. His fWHR is too high and low trust to ever take part in the mutual jew dick sucking that is the award ceremony
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
allindaeyes said:
HES not a native american but there is clear native americans in the movie, anyway did birdman have minorities, or the kings speech? or The artist for that matter?
its definitely a contender, the knight of cups also looks like it will be great if they are releasing around same time
Every movie with Christian Bale is a contender. But the past few have been fucking letdowns.
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
54
fuaark

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg72UQCJFEM[/video]
 

Browcel

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,445
Reputation
64
Terrible movie. Leo is overrated trash. Way past his prime
 
Top