• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

my father looks masculine as hell

MajinBuu

Megastar
Imagine a 5'10 darker brock lesnar, legit humongous skull and browridge and jaw only flaw overbite hes also like almost 100kgs and his orbitals are still defined as hell

My skull weighs half of his and im ugly as shit

Tancredii

Machine
my dad has 8 inch wrists while I can fit my pinky and thumb around mine

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
legit my skull is so damn tiny compared to my dad. its like a third of the volume. where did it all go wrong

• Banned

MajinBuu

Megastar
sin said:
legit my skull is so damn tiny compared to my dad. its like a third of the volume. where did it all go wrong

My mother keeps saying that he has shovel for hands a huge noggin' and all the other crap

She also feels proud for whatever reason i inherited her small birdlike bones instead of my fathers warriorlike bone structure

Its over man

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
MajinBuu said:
sin said:

My mother keeps saying that he has shovel for hands a huge noggin' and all the other crap

She also feels proud for whatever reason i inherited her small birdlike bones instead of my fathers warriorlike bone structure

Its over man

legit my mother is a bird-rat hybrid and i look like her

gaycel_l

Regular
My dad has a huge brow ridge, hunter eyes, big chin/jaw, 6’2

I have prey eyes and no brow ridge, 5’11