my father is a cutthroat, shrewd business man

ugly nebula

im mr steal ur boy :3
HQNP
20210114_090559.jpg

he just entered a 500,000,000 Euro (yes, half a billion euros) finance deal and is being rewarded 15 million euros as "consultation fees"

:tyson:

THE MOTHERFUCKER DIDNT DO SHIT LMAO HE SAT ON HIS ASS ALL DAY TELLING ME TO FILL OUT FUCKING CONTRACT FORMS AND MODIFYING PAPERWORK WITH COMPLEX LEGAL TERMS FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH, 5 HOURS EVERYDAY

I deserve half of that fucking money, but he will probably throw me a fish bone of like 500k Euros. motherfucker

:disbelief:

Mirin tbh, he went from a wall painter to millionaire

How do you americucks cope? Fascist government, commercialized higher education, commercialized health care, cucked by insurance companies, cucked by mortgage companies, 50% of ur GDP is mcdonald's workers, tax money being siphoned like a big piece of shit into bootcamp soldiers dumping rounds into the air, country being practically run by special interest groups, country gets into a financial crisis every half a decade due to bankers and their imaginary money, racism against minorities still the norm in half of america

JFL

:cage:

Still coming to ur country to breed with ur women and femboys

Stereo

King of Chads
why won't he give you a few million in your account?

ugly nebula

HQNP
why won't he give you a few million in your account?
because my dad despite being rich doesn't wanna spoil me and my siblings. He still wants me to go to college, work, make my own living even though i can be set for life if i invest 1 mil. he didn't go to college and barely finished highschool, and hid dad kicked him out at 15 years old. he believes we're already very spoiled because he's paying for our university tuitions, which is true, but still cringe considering he's probably gonna marry 3 women

Wakanda

Subhuman
Mashallah romanian leb gypsy dog you got fucked by your uncle

Father-uncle import export business union is booming like your gaping anus full of inbred cum

ugly nebula

HQNP
Mashallah romanian leb gypsy dog you got fucked by your uncle

Father-uncle import export business union is booming like your gaping anus full of inbred cum

triggered americuck facing his fate of having to pay debt for basic human rights like university and hospital bills which you will inevitably have considering there's a mcdonald's every 50 meters in America, slaving like a hamster in a wheel to also pay back ur student debt for the rest of ur miserable fucking life, for a shitty degree that won't necessarily secure u a job. U will own your first house when you're 80 years old. Meanwhile I have the world on a string

80% of americans live pay check to paycheck, and can't afford 400 dollar medical emergencies. Insane american dream

:cage2:

Wakanda

Subhuman

triggered americuck facing his fate of having to pay debt for basic human rights like university and hospital bills which you will inevitably have considering there's a mcdonald's every 50 meters in America, slaving like a hamster in a wheel to also pay back ur student debt for the rest of ur miserable fucking life, for a shitty degree that won't necessarily secure u a job. U will own your first house when you're 80 years old. Meanwhile I have the world on a string

80% of americans live pay check to paycheck, and can't afford 400 dollar medical emergencies. Insane american dream

:cage2:
Jankinoff you can't even pay for your nappy haired kids. You raped your sister and then your uncle raped you in a honor raping.
LGh201K.jpg

MVP

distract
Mewslims
my father is a millionaire