My father blue pilled me

Copenhagen

Slayer
Instead of accepting that I could pass as white and just go on to slay white girls, he told me that Jesus was going to come back and smite all of the faggots and whores in our society. So instead of being a man I became depressed at American society and went somewhere better to be around second-world girls, pretty much as Roosh V says a man should do. 

The problem is that I threw away my genetics in doing so and even though I love my wife I was naive in thinking that my mother loved my father when all she wanted was white Chad genes. So instead of being a Eurasian Chad like I might as well have been, I'm now red pilled as fuck and depressed. 

My biggest problem is that I've always hated myself for being half Asian and at the same time loved myself. I thought I was great but now I just realize that women want white Chad dick, not because it's some kind of lovely dovey interracial springtime love.

Vertu

Incel
Guy doesn't sound too bad. At least you had a father.

My father redpilled me when I was a young boy, by never being there for me. Pretty much pumped and dumped my mother and moved countries.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
If females were aspie and incel there would be 9/11's every month.

allindaeyes

Banned
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Legit, Christianity is the original blue pill. But being half Asian is not an excuse. Just check out this guy. 
Show me his girlfriend and then we'll have something to talk about
[video=youtube]Just lol at making excuses instead of slaying 8+ girls like her.
8+ LMFAO (LMFAO AT THAT MOUTH BITCH )

They are actually around looks matched and the guy is average, maybe above average. Only reason people consider him good looking is due to his status

C

chestbrah

Most parents bluepill you for your own good. Can't really blame them.

Copenhagen

Slayer
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Legit, Christianity is the original blue pill. But being half Asian is not an excuse. Just check out this guy. 
Show me his girlfriend and then we'll have something to talk about
[video=youtube]Just lol at making excuses instead of slaying 8+ girls like her.
He only slays like that bc he has status that's all. Most Eurasian men wind up doing next to nothing.

holy shit at how handicapped you are, you abused tormented deformed ugly paki fag

:jordan:

you are still here crying for me because I slaughtered you in my other legendary 10 page thread, it will happen once again. mark my words you suicidal shitskin inbred rape baby

:tyson:

this is the face of the mentally ill male model gigachad that will brutally rape, slaughter, skullfuck and behead your filthy shitskin sub-vomit sub-insect parasite family

1584882446521.png

1584882458766.png

1584882472206.png

1584882484474.png

:dre:

your family will be brutally beheaded and their organs sold on the dark web by this male model^

:niro:

you ain't gonna do shit except beg and squirm for mercy, like the petite skinnyfat midget shitskin you is

this you after having watched your entire filthy pakistani family being slaughtered infront of your bulging bug eyes, you ugly faggot

1584882649788.png

:cage2: :cage2:

KILL YOURSELF, YOU DISFIGURED CRIPPLED AUTISTIC SKINNYFAT PAKI SHITSKIN MIDGET, YOU WILL SUFFER AND PERISH LIKE YOUR FILTHY WHORE OF A MOTHER AND SISTER DID

1584882742929.png

1584882817441.png

1584882833745.png

1584882873060.png

1584882924391.png

:cage2: :cage2:
:cage2:

DOggo

A patriot.
Under 18
what's the reason for the bump of a 4-year inactive thread? Fucking Balkan subhuman.