My family has all but abandoned me

Bojack

Lookism God
All I have is my pc and video games, there is nothing else out there for me. My family has all but disowned me, soon they will kick me out of the house and I will have to brave the world on my own.

Bojack

Lookism God
Jaejoong said:
Asian people don't kick their children out like the white savages do.
Yea that's true, I'm probably stuck here until I graduate uni anyways.  :redstomper:

shitposter

Normie
Them kicking you out of the house is the best thing for you.  I wish all parents of NEETS would just cut the umbilical cord and throw their lazy asses out!!!!  Give them some real problems to bitch about

Bojack

Lookism God
shitposter said:
Them kicking you out of the house is the best thing for you.  I wish all parents of NEETS would just cut the umbilical cord and throw their lazy asses out!!!!  Give them some real problems to bitch about
:cage:

shitposter said:

legit. good for nothing losers need to grow up one way or another

Bojack

Lookism God
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
shitposter said:

legit. good for nothing losers need to grow up one way or another
There is nothing out there for me.

alien

Chad
Rotters
shitposter said:
Many of us would legit commit suicide though if we were kicked out.

I can buy some time because I have savings and I can go live in a 1 bedroom or even studio apartment until my savings run out. But most here have little to no savings. No nest egg.

Bojack

Lookism God
alien said:
shitposter said:
Many of us would legit commit suicide though if we were kicked out.

I can buy some time because I have savings and I can go live in a 1 bedroom or even studio apartment until my savings run out. But most here have little to no savings. No nest egg.
Legit, my psyche already hangs by a thread. Being thrown out into the streets would make me suicide.