Story My experiences taking finasteride for 4 months (might be helpful to view this thread if you are thinking of taking it)

NuclearBrain

◢ ◤
HQNP
First off, if you are in the UK and want to try it out you can get it on a website called "Dr Fox", its much cheaper than buying it on superdrug so i would highly recommend going there. It gets delivered to your door so you dont need to go up to any shops and shit.

I bought 6 months worth however i take one pill every 2nd day (Mon, wed, fri, sun) so it will last me a lot longer than that.

I have only noticed one side effect, when i ejaculate, it is sometimes more watery however that isnt a consistent side effect and most of the time its as if nothing has changed.

I am a lot LESS depressed than i was before. This is an interesting one because a risk of taking the drug is that you become more depressed. Idk why that happens but for me, i was so much happier because i wont lose my hair anymore (or at least i will push it 10 or 20 years down the line and at that point i dont care about balding).

Mental clarity is another thing ive noticed, which once again is the opposite of what most ppl say happens to them. But i did notice some mental fog within the first month of me taking it but now its fine.

Erections are normal, no issues at all.

One issue I had before taking fin was i noticed i had been getting a really really itchy scalp. I know the finasteride is stopping it because one time i was on a weekend binge drink with a few pals. I forgot to bring the pills with me and on the sunday my scalp started itching again. I went home on the monday and took it and within an hour it stopped. So that is a sign to watch out for when balding imo.

Thats all the things ive noticed. I think it is a wonder drug imo, many ppl saying suppressing DHT is bad but i think its only bad if you are still going through puberty. Ive finished puberty at least a couple years ago so there is no reason whatsoever not to take it if you are in your 20s etc.

@AsymmetryIsDeath @sin sticky this please it might help a few people.

First off, if you are in the UK and want to try it out you can get it on a website called "Dr Fox", its much cheaper than buying it on superdrug so i would highly recommend going there. It gets delivered to your door so you dont need to go up to any shops and shit.

I bought 6 months worth however i take one pill every 2nd day (Mon, wed, fri, sun) so it will last me a lot longer than that.

I have only noticed one side effect, when i ejaculate, it is sometimes more watery however that isnt a consistent side effect and most of the time its as if nothing has changed.

I am a lot LESS depressed than i was before. This is an interesting one because a risk of taking the drug is that you become more depressed. Idk why that happens but for me, i was so much happier because i wont lose my hair anymore (or at least i will push it 10 or 20 years down the line and at that point i dont care about balding).

Mental clarity is another thing ive noticed, which once again is the opposite of what most ppl say happens to them. But i did notice some mental fog within the first month of me taking it but now its fine.

Erections are normal, no issues at all.

One issue I had before taking fin was i noticed i had been getting a really really itchy scalp. I know the finasteride is stopping it because one time i was on a weekend binge drink with a few pals. I forgot to bring the pills with me and on the sunday my scalp started itching again. I went home on the monday and took it and within an hour it stopped. So that is a sign to watch out for when balding imo.

Thats all the things ive noticed. I think it is a wonder drug imo, many ppl saying suppressing DHT is bad but i think its only bad if you are still going through puberty. Ive finished puberty at least a couple years ago so there is no reason whatsoever not to take it if you are in your 20s etc.

@AsymmetryIsDeath @sin sticky this please it might help a few people.

demen

Coper
got a blood test done v recently, 0 health problems and im abnormally high testosterone. Balding is rarely caused by underlying health problems and is 99% of the time caused by DHT.

try again tho
and what is abnormally high in numbers?

GigaLarp

ioi king
Masculinity Crew
If you take it, does it raise your T or raise your E?

your body takes cholesterol -> testosterone -> DHT or Estrogen. If it blocks dht conversion, do you just maintain higher T levels or does it get converted to E.

i would definitely want to decrease DHT and raise T, while keeping E as low as possible. Idk how the drug works though.