• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looksmax My experience on bone-smashing, legit but not really

Rabidcurry

Warm flesh, cold heart
I decided to give bone-smashing a try. Name is new, but the concept itself was not entirely foreign to me tbh. I regularly banged my forehead on my classroom desk as a kid for no apparent reason other than it felt good or I was bored. I don't rlly have a massive forehead or smth because of it.

Regardless, the only believable and consistent information on bone-smashing is posted by one guy on YouTube. Atleast that's all I know of and his results seem legit.

https://youtu.be/HNHHNHdrDLZJGE

The theory behind it checks out too, Wolff's law is def true:

>But does it work on the face in the way you'd want it to?

I have personally tried bone-smashing chin for 4 weeks using my fist and a ball-peen hammer (as this type works best imo for both concentrating w the ball end as well as flat surface)

The bone has definitely turned more dense as I can hit myself harder and feel very little force compared to day one.
My front teeth roots no longer rattle as the hammer strikes the bone.
Body_of_mandible_-_close_up_-_animation01.gif

Another thing is that I feel like it is slightly addicting. It feels good when I hit myself with force and my masseters clench as my neck tenses to better absorb the force. It's so inviting to hit again and again, harder and harder. It only hurts the next day and that too is just tissue swelling which can be controlled by drinking half teaspoon of turmeric powder mixed in water on an empty stomach.

But here's the thing;
So far I have only observed change in bone density, not growth. Like at all, once the swelling goes down, it's back to how it was initially.

----
Has anyone else here tried it? Have you seen any results?
Also if you have any sources for more info on this topic pls share.

JawBONE

Regular
You need to hit hard. If you don’t hit hard enough your body won’t send the signals that it needs to grow more bone to deal with the stress, instead you’d lose bone over time.

Rabidcurry

Warm flesh, cold heart
You need to hit hard. If you don’t hit hard enough your body won’t send the signals that it needs to grow more bone to deal with the stress, instead you’d lose bone over time.
It says in the chart it needs fracture tier trauma, alright, but I'm already hitting hard with the ball end to the point where it sometimes creates tissue clots on chin which I press and massage back to shape. Maybe because I'm hitting big force at once. But like I said in the post I don't even feel much force anymore.

Does the overload need to be progressive? Swissmans blueprints of going from light taps to hard hits don't stopped creating the swelling after 3rd week so I directly hit hard

Last edited:

JawBONE

Regular
It says in the chart it needs fracture tier trauma, alright, but I'm already hitting hard with the ball end to the point where it sometimes creates tissue clots on chin which I press and massage back to shape. Maybe because I'm hitting big force at once. But like I said in the post I don't even feel much force anymore.

Does the overload need to be progressive? Swissmans blueprints of going from light taps to hard hits don't stopped creating the swelling after 3rd week so I directly hit hard
Yes it needs to be progressive. If it doesn’t feel like it’s that much force you need to hit harder. But keep your head straight to stay safe.

Last edited:

Rabidcurry

Warm flesh, cold heart
Yes it needs to be progressive. If you doesn’t feel like it’s that much force you need to hit harder. But keep your head straight to stay safe.
Thnx man, I appreciate your input