my dick (serious) (pic)

LostTuna

Gigachad

:crying:

pretty sure @"HANDSOME LUAN" is the only one that has seen this pic. took it last yr. dick looks a little uglier now cause of femdom related shit

HANDSOME LUAN

Banned
LostTuna said:
pretty sure @"HANDSOME LUAN" is the only one that has seen this pic. took it last yr. dick looks a little uglier now cause of femdom related shit
WHAT HAPPENED

Reflex

Lookism God
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LostTuna

Gigachad
HANDSOME LUAN said:
LostTuna said:
WHAT HAPPENED
the area right below my head looks a little bit thinner, i have a lump on the lower left of my shaft that wasn't there before (possibly internal scar tissue) and i have a big vein that's visible when erect now. skin on my cockhead looks a little bit more rough too but that will prolly fade with time. also my dickhead itself wasn't completely rockhard when erect for a couple weeks after that session and it normally is.

but yeah i convinced scarlette to put a lot of her weight on my cockhead with her wearing high heels and she also tied up my cock really tight (to where it was super engorged and basically numb with veins popping out) and she slapped my dick hard multiple times. also tried pushing part of her pinky finger down my peehole srs.
[hr]
@"kibo" you know lol

LostTuna

Gigachad
^ shut the fuck up if you're just gonna talk shit. at least i'm not afraid to talk about my dick size and post pics. most ppl here fraud and lie constantly

LostTuna said:
^ shut the fuck up if you're just gonna talk shit. at least i'm not afraid to talk about my dick size and post pics. most ppl here fraud and lie constantly
i only trust V.A, and MasterFaggot

u mean nothing to me babydick :gymcel: