Incel
holy fuck your dad is getting amogged hard by whoever that is beside him

Joncoping

Normie
allindaeyes said:
modified said:
Cool genetics bro.
genetics = / = environment retard
Actually it's more complicated than that. Genetics determine how you interact with environmental stimuli. Two people exposed to the same environmental stimuli will react to the stimuli differently. Eating a high saturated fat non artificial diet would give two different guys different levels of sexual dimorphism which is determined by genetics. How your genes interact with the environment is determined by the genes themselves. Think of them as a massive offensive playbook that can adapt based on what they see in the defense.

Another one is immune system genetics, before conventional medicine having a weak incel immune system meant death before you hit 5 yo. That's why there weren't many asthmatic mouthbreathing flared adenoid framecel skullcel subhuman incels walking around. The environment is the same, but the incel was sixfoot under as a baby/child and wasn't able to cheat his allergic mouthbreathing subhuman genetics with antiobiotics. Which is why the west is full of framecel, skullcel cuckolds.

You can look at the developing vs developed world to come to the same conclusion; (taken from WHO on child mortality)

- Around 70% of these early child deaths are due to conditions that could be prevented or treated with access to simple, affordable interventions.
- Children in developing countries are ten times more likely to die before the age of five than children in developed countries.

Moral of the story: If you have a child and he develops an infectious disease do not take him to the doctors. He either makes it and becomes chad or visits Gandy without the suffering of inceldom.

Joncoping said:
allindaeyes said:
genetics = / = environment retard
Actually it's more complicated than that. Genetics determine how you interact with environmental stimuli. Two people exposed to the same environmental stimuli will react to the stimuli differently. Eating a high saturated fat non artificial diet would give two different guys different levels of sexual dimorphism which is determined by genetics. How your genes interact with the environment is determined by the genes themselves. Think of them as a massive offensive playbook that can adapt based on what they see in the defense.

Another one is immune system genetics, before conventional medicine having a weak incel immune system meant death before you hit 5 yo. That's why there weren't many asthmatic mouthbreathing flared adenoid framecel skullcel subhuman incels walking around. The environment is the same, but the incel was sixfoot under as a baby/child and wasn't able to cheat his allergic mouthbreathing subhuman genetics with antiobiotics. Which is why the west is full of framecel, skullcel cuckolds.

You can look at the developing vs developed world to come to the same conclusion; (taken from WHO on child mortality)

- Around 70% of these early child deaths are due to conditions that could be prevented or treated with access to simple, affordable interventions.
- Children in developing countries are ten times more likely to die before the age of five than children in developed countries.

Moral of the story: If you have a child and he develops an infectious disease do not take him to the doctors. He either makes it and becomes chad or visits Gandy without the suffering of inceldom.
How does genetic adapt to the envirovment exactly?

How would a Chad evolve during puberty without sports and proper food (1000-1500kcal and unsufficient vitamines) while sitting everyday in front of his computer?

Joncoping

Normie
biggestfailure said:
Joncoping said:

How does genetic adapt to the envirovment exactly?

How would a Chad evolve during puberty without sports and proper food (1000-1500kcal and unsufficient vitamines) while sitting everyday in front of his computer?
Give me 30 years to solve the question of the century, win a Nobel Prize, then come here to answer that question. Just be patient.

You're hormonal profile largely dictates how you adapt to the environment. And there wasn't much you could do about that..... until recently.

Miss Click

Staff member
Severe Retard said:
Reflex said:
strong amog by guy on the right
lol ofc it's the white praise on this site by a bunch of clueless aspies

that's my cousin on the right

lets look at my dad: dated legit dozens of models, dated ABBA, italian women were in love with him while my parents were married 

my cousin: married a legit ugly as fuck short jewish girl, had maybe 5gfs max in his life and theyre all ugly as fuck, looks 50yo and hes 30

You leit just see him as high cuz he has whiter skin and a more generic face when my dad is clearly more aesthetic than him.
he is trolling you the right guy is far from amogging anyone

Reflex

Lookism God
Severe Retard said:
Reflex said:
strong amog by guy on the right
lol ofc it's the white praise on this site by a bunch of clueless aspies

that's my cousin on the right

lets look at my dad: dated legit dozens of models, dated ABBA, italian women were in love with him while my parents were married 

my cousin: married a legit ugly as fuck short jewish girl, had maybe 5gfs max in his life and theyre all ugly as fuck, looks 50yo and hes 30

You leit just see him as high cuz he has whiter skin and a more generic face when my dad is clearly more aesthetic than him.
You went full aspie there

both of them look white, just looks like different sections in lighting

your cousins eye regionand point are on point, dont know why you are so offended

Severe Retard said:
Reflex said:
You went full aspie there

both of them look white, just looks like different sections in lighting

your cousins eye regionand point are on point, dont know why you are so offended
um no my dad is dark and tanned

my cousin is naturally really pale and aged like cpmplete shit

he also got a nose job cuz hes an insecure aspie

he has a good eye color and good chin and jaw and 0 cheekbones, he's classically good looking when hes young but that's it and you have to remember by dad is 50 there hes like 22
both look good. on their level, it depends on the taste of a women. I personally find your cousin better looking.