• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My Dad just told me that education is everything

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
I just loled at him as he told me that people mistreated him because of his lack of education. No subhuman it was because you are a 5/10 manlet and you spread your shit genetics onto me which in turn ruined my life you useless fuck. I just wish they would stop trying to bluepill me with this education nonsense.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
Education and intellect are the most useless traits in the world. Nothing in life is worse than intelligence. If you are REALLY intelligent it's even worse because you're prone to severe depression. So not only is it a consolation prize for people who aren't 10/10 alphas but it can actually ruin your enjoyment of life too.

modified

hairloss expert
Are you people retarded? Being smart is great. So is being educated. You sound as ignorant as those people who claim "being good looking is tough because then everyone wants you and it's hard to pick".

Just lol at education the only thing u need in life is a hs diploma unless ur Asian and have an iq of 130 and plan on becoming a rocket scientist

none more red said:
My paycheck comes from sitting around and coming up w/ideas

Just lol if you don't have maximum education
Just lol if u don't have a high iq going to college like what r u doing there? Half of the stuff u learn ur not going to remember

IceCutter

Megastar
do this

[video=youtube]
^ despite the laughter track, to me this is a serious scene and I post it here as serious