My curent jawmaxxing plan

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Legit.

If you ain't mewing, then what are you doing ? 

Mewers need a group.

BTW you should just get implants bruh.  More trouble to do all that peptides shit

U

untitled-man

How's the myobrace? Did it change anything? Do you recommend me getting one? I'm almost 20 and how old are you? thanks

untitled-man said:
How's the myobrace? Did it change anything? Do you recommend me getting one? I'm almost 20 and how old are you? thanks
I had one, I stopped using it. Mike Mew recommends the myomunchie instead of a myobrace. And overall a palate expansion device is superior to the two. I plan on getting a palate expander as mewing will be more effective with an expanded palate.

SWERVE

Normie
IntenseSuffering said:
I had one, I stopped using it. Mike Mew recommends the myomunchie instead of a myobrace. And overall a palate expansion device is superior to the two. I plan on getting a palate expander as mewing will be more effective with an expanded palate.
Are these safe to use if your bite is already good? Will it fuck up my teeth?

potato

Banned
clown said:
  • Mewing
  • Myobrace
  • GH peptides
  • Inject T
Anything else I should add excluding surgery ?
You still on dat MK or is it crap?

SWERVE said:
IntenseSuffering said:
Are these safe to use if your bite is already good? Will it fuck up my teeth?
I do believe there is some concerns with teeth tipping but if you're under orthotropist care then you would be closely monitored so that doesnt happen.

The palate expanders of today focus more on fixing actual facial asymmetries via bone remodeling rather than simply expanding the palate.