• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My crush had this slayer's pic as her background in her phone

EdSheeran

Rotter
rate him

that is a real life 8 and lookism 7.5. That is what the bookworm girls imagine when they read fantasy novels with a tall dark and handsome protagonist w/ high iq

pogchamp

Joke
FuckThis said:
what NW is that?

1.5-2 prob

if not for the norwooding i'm sure everyone would rate him an 8. he's just your typical mm looking dude with glasses that's norwooding a bit 

whitecelreturned said:
that is a real life 8 and lookism 7.5. That is what the bookworm girls imagine when they read fantasy novels with a tall dark and handsome protagonist w/ high iq

this. this would be what those big IG's post with the caption "this is what a girl means when she says she likes nerdy guys"

choicebyforce

Regular
realistically 8 even by lookism standards. he has massive general appeal if he took off his glasses and got a little darker tan, pretty much the ideal typical high trust LTR guy, would get with cute high status/high quality chicks

modified

hairloss expert
That's brutal. When you have a girl you like and think "I wonder if she could imagine us being together - if that would work or could happen ..." Then you see her fawning over guys like this who are a world of difference away from you and it's just "nope."