• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My craving for cock, will it calm down after I try it?

IcedEarth

Rotter
thread titled: My craving for cock, will it calm down after I try it?

Hi, need some advice guys,

I would consider myself a "hedonistic Bisexual" I wanna jerk off and suck cock, thats about it. I dont care for any romance, cuddling, kissing, anal. I've only ever jerked it with one guy, it was short and we didn't cum. I love girls, I wanna marry this girl. We dated for a year, now shes off in Europe traveling for 2 years then when she gets back we're going to continue where we left off. In this time I want to get out all the things I'm kinda craving for other then her.

I really wanna try sucking cock and playing with dick, but I worry first of all, that this craving will never subside, and that even if i go through with it, then am together with my girl, ill still continue to fantasize about it. I dont want that :( I want to fantasize mostly about my girl, I say mostly because who are we kidding, were men. So my first question is, from your guys experience, after trying it out, was it less of a craving? I feel like I really wanna try it because its new and unknown territory. Then once I try it, it just be another craving like having sex with other women. Which im sure will never go away.

Second question is, I'm worried that once I do it, I will feel like Ill have to tell my gf I did it and that might ruin us :( I dont want that, so im scared to go through with it. I wouldn't consider it cheating or anything since shes living in Europe for 2 years and you cant really be "dating" in a situation like that. 2 years is a fuckin long time to have no sexual experiences. I wouldnt blame her if she slept with a guy or two or something over there, I mean im looking to do similar so. Yeah so, you guys that are in relationships who have done gay stuff before that relationship, have u felt it necessary to tell your gf's/wifes? and did the craving subside slightly after it was no longer "unknown"?

http://www.shybi-guys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24492

Anakind

Champion
I will only suck tranny cocks. Hopefully lots of it.  :razz:

IcedEarth

Rotter
Anakind said:

you will probably get bored of it after 6 months

Anakind

Champion
IcedEarth said:
Anakind said:

You think I should proceed to the next stage then and bottom for shemales ?

IcedEarth

Rotter
Anakind said:
IcedEarth said:

if I was you I'd skip that, can't imagine an ecto having a strong butthole you barely got muscles anywhere else

I was saying that all the thrills might be gone after you get over the taboo aspect of it, remember the forbidden fruit is always sweater

ilikedicks

Joke
The thirst for cock never ends, in time you will grow even more cock-thirsty it will consume you until there is nothing left. You have to fight this sickness before it's too late. Once you suck your first cock it's over, your transformation is complete, there's no going back. The thirst is real, without cock you'll decay, think about what you're signing up for.

Anakind

Champion
IcedEarth said:
Anakind said:

if I was you I'd skip that, can't imagine an ecto having a strong butthole you barely got muscles anywhere else

I was saying that all the thrills might be gone after you get over the taboo aspect of it, remember the forbidden fruit is always sweater

Would you not bottom for Talita Histon?

IcedEarth

Rotter
ilikedicks said:
The thirst for cock never ends, in time you will grow even more cock-thirsty it will consume you until there is nothing left. You have to fight this sickness before it's too late. Once you suck your first cock it's over, your transformation is complete, there's no going back. The thirst is real, without cock you'll decay, think about what you're signing up for.

legit

Anakind said:
Would you not bottom for Talita Histon?

20cm dick? no fucking way that's too big, you must be legit fucked in the head to try out such a size it will come with a 15cm girth, my 14.3 is already too much for safe anal

http://www.distintas.net/en/italia/model/talitahiston