My cousin is 34, virgin, 6 foot, white with no facial deformities and has a wide face

Yul Brynner

Slayer
And norwood 1. 

He's one of the biggest aspies i know and has a horrible personality. Ever since he was a little kid he has been weird and a loner. He is a truecel. He has the similar personality as the kid who played anakin skywalker all grown up. But even more aspie, awkward and bitter. I love him but he is everything women do not want. His personality is so bad that i actually LEARN what not to be when i'm around him. He's a bitter, cynical, awkward, shy, timed. This actually wouldn't be too bad if he was happy, when he's in a good mood he's alright. But if you spend more than 1 hour with him, his mood starts to spiral downward. He would stop talking and start getting really agitated. He repels women like nothing i've seen before. And the funny thing is according to puahate theory he should be slaying. He has no deformities, has a wide face, 6 foot, white, dark hair, norwood 1. But literally not one single female has been attracted to him his entire life. Hanging out with him was a wake up call because after spending the whole day with him, i felt like killing myself. I've now promised myself not to be like him when i'm around other people no matter how i feel.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Yeah being on the autism spectrum pretty much nullifies any LMS you might have. Your brain is physically different and it  manifests in your behavior. You might as well be an alien.

I suspect ER was a major aspie, which is why women were repelled by him despite his M and S. His mannerisms were just too fucking weird.

allindaeyes

Banned
FireHaze said:
Yeah being on the autism spectrum pretty much nullifies any LMS you might have. Your brain is physically different and it  manifests in your behavior. You might as well be an alien.

I suspect ER was a major aspie, which is why women were repelled by him despite his M and S. His mannerisms were just too fucking weird.
pretty sure he was. Also for autists you can tell from their face that something is not right, I could do it for ER, Dylan Roof etc. Even the boston bomber to me looked a bit aspie. Its a look common among incels too

BlackPiller

Coper
proof that you need to have at least some sort of social skills and acceptable personality.

Anakind

King of Chads
Yul Brynner said:
He's one of the biggest aspies i know and has a horrible personality. Ever since he was a little kid he has been weird and a loner. He is a truecel. He has the similar personality as the kid who played anakin skywalker all grown up. But even more aspie, awkward and bitter. I love him but he is everything women do not want. His personality is so bad that i actually LEARN what not to be when i'm around him. He's a bitter, cynical, awkward, shy, timed. This actually wouldn't be too bad if he was happy, when he's in a good mood he's alright. But if you spend more than 1 hour with him, his mood starts to spiral downward. He would stop talking and start getting really agitated. He repels women like nothing i've seen before. And the funny thing is according to puahate theory he should be slaying. He has no deformities, has a wide face, 6 foot, white, dark hair, norwood 1. But literally not one single female has been attracted to him his entire life. Hanging out with him was a wake up call because after spending the whole day with him, i felt like killing myself. I've now promised myself not to be like him when i'm around other people no matter how i feel.
You could be talking about me with those sentences. At least your friend is physically attractive. I'm not.