• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My counsellor shows signs of redpill.

Last week I mentioned (only briefly) that better looking people get treated better. Today when I brought it up again, she said that she she can sympathise with me thinking attractive people have more friends, better jobs, more social opportunities and easier lives.

I was thinking 'wtf' because I hadn't mentioned any of those things so she must have come up with them out of her own accord. 

We carried on talking for a bit and she said 'I'm not going to pretend that looks aren't really important, it's been that way since the dawn of time'. Sounded like something a lookism poster would comment  :lol:

I told her about some of the lookism lingo (didn't mention site name) like redpill and bluepill and she agreed that halo/failo theory has substance to it.

I've already told her about facial aesthetics, cervicomental angles, hooded eyes etc and she thinks it's really interesting.  I'm probably helping her more than she's helping me.

Decided not to mention 'going ER' and 'prime JB' though!  :lol:

rigidity

Regular
See what she says about 8+ or nothing theory.   Or how it's impossible to get laid if you aren't Chad.   Better yet,  rate guys and girls with her.

dont pay for that shit. you are being scammed my nigger. save money for surgery. its the only way out of this hole this looks-based society has put us into

The German Dream said:
dont pay for that shit. you are being scammed my nigger. save money for surgery. its the only way out of this hole this looks-based society has put us into

Trouble is, I've read that the majority of BDD sufferers still feel bad after surgery, so I'd rather get both- be cured and look more aesthetic

IcedEarth

Rotter
why don't you fuck hookers for that money? did amazing things for my self-esteem

IcedEarth said:
why don't you fuck hookers for that money? did amazing things for my self-esteem

Don't see the appeal this early in life. Maybe if I reach wizard status, but not now.

Besides, I've rather have a decent LTR than be slaying.

IcedEarth

Rotter
scar_face40 said:
IcedEarth said:

Don't see the appeal this early in life. Maybe if I reach wizard status, but not now.

Besides, I've rather have a decent LTR than be slaying.

if you are over 20 and still a virgin you don't need therapy because most of your issues are from isolation and lack of sex, been there until 28

talking won't fix shit because all your thought patterns as slaves to your emotions which depend on many things that are in your control, like habits or environment you live in

just by removing emotional stressors and taking a step forward you will achieve more in a week than with 5 years of psychoblabla

scar_face40 said:
The German Dream said:

Trouble is, I've read that the majority of BDD sufferers still feel bad after surgery, so I'd rather get both- be cured and look more aesthetic

bdd dont exist. its a word from oldcel psychologists to describe people sub7 men who dont get laid. those people dont understand that not getting laid from ones looks is a real thing in 2015. its not 1970 anymore. due to tinder and co its winner takes all, loser gets nothing.

if you want to test if bdd exists or not, just create a profile on online dating with your best pictures and try to find a looksmatched girl for yourself. it wont take long and you will realize that your chance for success is close to zero. why is that? because your looks are not sufficient (eventho atleast average like most of us).
its not YOU who decide you are not good looking enough, its the 2015 females.

lono

Banned
Taking DMT and mushrooms will do more for ur disorders than some psych

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Female psychologists and sociologists want studies of identical twins who were raised seperately and sometimes on different continents.. Then studied and proving that genetics are everything and the reason you're a complete fuck up isn't due to environment it is due to geneticd.

The nazis who are obviously super redpilked and went out of their way to separate identical twins for study...they use the idea that nszis did this shit to try and ignore all results which most wasnt even done by Nazis....bunch of leftie cunts that want excuses for the weak and bluepill cures.

Genetics are everything.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
I watched BBC documentary on two identical twins who were Chinese and they mentioned it....also read about sociologists and psychologists wanting the studies ignored due to being unethical.

I am a twin so always have an interest, but not identical.

dota2

Regular
can u ask her about fuck ladder. I always wondered what females think about it

dota2 said:
can u ask her about fuck ladder. I always wondered what females think about it

Haha I'm not low inhib enough to ask a 50-something year old counsellor that sort of thing....

Just go on girlsaskguys.com or something.

style

If you're ugly and know how important looks are in every aspect of life, depression is a normal state of mind.

lono

Banned
Jawanomics said:
I watched BBC documentary on two identical twins who were Chinese and they mentioned it....also read about sociologists and psychologists wanting the studies ignored due to being unethical.

There was a Chinese study that showed that if an identical twin kills his copy he becomes 2x stronger. In one case the twin gained the power to travel to other dimensions where he proceeded to kill all his duplicates until there was just one left. They had an epic fight to the death but the evil twin lost and had to be sent to a prison dimension.

Legit redpill study. I'll try and find the link.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
lono said:
Jawanomics said:

There was a Chinese study that showed that if an identical twin kills his copy he becomes 2x stronger. In one case the twin gained the power to travel to other dimensions where he proceeded to kill all his duplicates until there was just one left. They had an epic fight to the death but the evil twin lost and had to be sent to a prison dimension.

FUAAAAAAAAAAAA

LONO WILL DELIVER

Jawanomics said:

Fuck the ethics nuts. Studies already happened. This oppression holds us back.

lono

Banned
Harakiri said:
lono said:

FUAAAAAAAAAAAA

LONO WILL DELIVER

FUCK they even made a documentary on it!! A little dramatized but this is legit