My complete JAW LOOKSMAXING GUIDE WITH PICS

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Are you still training your body?...will take you two more years to not have a twink body and neck.

Severe Retard said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
legit.

I once dislocated my jaw (not from trying to exercize it or anything) like 2 years ago, will this put it in danger of fucking it up again?

No you can't injure yourself.. it's like saying working out with elastics will injure you. You will feel a burn like working out any other muscle, and sore the following day on your jaw.

Biting down on the shirt if done incorrectly can cause problems, but bite down on your molars focus on your lower jaw biting and hold it for 15 sec max for each rep and will have no problems..

This exercise makes your face legit WIDER so your hwhr increases and your temples increase and gives that nice chiseled look on your temples when you bite down

Do you have any before/after pictures?

Peanuts

Incel
SR, did you build up the number of reps slowly over time?

I'm not going to do this but some kid might try this, do too many reps at first and end up hurting themselves after a few weeks.

Severe Retard said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Do you have any before/after pictures?

This is about a year and a half ago

now

Either you are legit crazy or this is an elaborate troll attempt. There is literally no difference.

Severe Retard said:
Peanuts said:
SR, did you build up the number of reps slowly over time?

I'm not going to do this but some kid might try this, do too many reps at first and end up hurting themselves after a few weeks.

You can do as much as you want its resistance but I try to maximize the burn effect almost like a super set in the gym.

if you do 10x each side back and forth you keep a constant burn and it gets increasingly hard to chew after each set try it once you see immediate results on this

also try to cut bf while doing this so you get maximum definition

Happy Go Lucky said:
Either you are legit crazy or this is an elaborate troll attempt. There is literally no difference.

are you blind?

How long have you been jawmaxing?

heilsa

Slayer
:clap:

totally crazy. might be legit though. move this into the lookxmaxing section

Severe Retard said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
How long have you been jawmaxing?

3months

And that first picture is a year and a half old. I am led to believe that your jaw looks more defined because you are older, rather than it being the result of jawmaxing.

Severe Retard said:
davo said:
Why would you do this instead of chewing hard gum?

chewing hard gum has no resistance and can give you tmj also doesnt even give a fraction of the benefits that my guide does

you can do it on the side if u want though

Happy Go Lucky said:
And that first picture is a year and a half old. I am led to believe that your jaw looks more defined because you are older, rather than it being the result of jawmaxing.

Well I dont have any pics post chewing that really show my jaw well but im telling you ive seen massive changes try it for 2 days and tell me if u dont see changes, you will

I don't wanna injure my teeth.

Ascended

Coper
I like pioneering and experimental shit like this so I'm going to try the t-shirt exercise tonight. Wish me luck boyos, hopefully I won't have to call da amber lamps.

Amud

Banned
Congratulations, this is the first high-quality post I've ever seen you make. Thanks for sharing.

As others have said, we have no way of telling how much of the change is from getting older and how much is from the exercise. However, I'm definitely open to the possibility that jaw exercises could create some improvement. 

Here is something to keep in mind. Our ancestors chewed much more than we did, since their foods were tougher. This means we know that increasing the frequency and intensity of jaw muscle usage will not cause harm, at least to the extent that our ancestors did it. We could still get TMD from going too overboard, though, so remember to be careful and only do it in moderation. 

Finally, we can see that Neanderthals (and to a lesser extent, traditional Native Americans) had significantly worn down teeth as a result of their lifestyle. This is something we want to avoid, and the teeth can definitely wear down if they are used too much. That's another thing we have to be careful about. Native Americans used their front teeth to grip pieces of animal hide while scraping them, which might be the source of the tooth wear. It's probably best to avoid movements that are similar to that.

Reflex

Lookism God
I donr get it,is it the muscle or the bone changing?

Muscle is useless if you stooI

how do you do it?
i legit get the urge to puke when i got that shirt in my mouth and bite on it. its disgusting feeling.

Happy Go Lucky said:

Chin may be larger but could be facial hair, so I wonder about the age. Masseter grew. Gonial angle improved.

Simon Nessman said:
Can mods delete this biting on shirts makes me cringe and shiver

No, but I could delete this one

Amud

Banned
I'm chewing on a shirt right now and getting a nice masseter burn. Good call.