Incel
Nah its not there bruv and faggot OP removed his pics

ugliest

King of Chads
ENDLESS SUFFERING said:
its not there 

they ghostbanned you lol
Hahaha now that i logged off i see that it really is gone...Anyways here it is

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]prorater[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-6 points[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1 month ago[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]you have a so called cuckold face, characterized by short overall face and short lower third(chin and jaw, part of the face that makes man a man). Having that kind of face may be good or bad depending if you are into cuckolding or not.(Holding your girls hand while another tall,big muscular and good looking man is penetrating her."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]@celzor[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]@'One true god'[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]@bladee[/font]

Boulden Bagon

Slayer
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]you have a so called cuckold face, characterized by short overall face and short lower third(chin and jaw, part of the face that makes man a man). Having that kind of face may be good or bad depending if you are into cuckolding or not.(Holding your girls hand while another tall,big muscular and good looking man is penetrating her.[/font]

:clap:

I wish his pics weren't removed

celzor

Slayer
ugliest said:
ENDLESS SUFFERING said:
its not there 

they ghostbanned you lol

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]prorater[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-6 points[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1 month ago[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]you have a so called cuckold face, characterized by short overall face and short lower third(chin and jaw, part of the face that makes man a man). Having that kind of face may be good or bad depending if you are into cuckolding or not.(Holding your girls hand while another tall,big muscular and good looking man is penetrating her."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]@celzor[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]@'One true god'[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]@bladee[/font]
:cage:

hbbx1997

Chad
:clap:
haha , thats you? ,i knew it was someone from this site but didnt expect it to be you , good job tbh , keep it up boyo

Baller

Slayer
ugliest said:

:jordan:

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]prorater 1 point 1 month ago [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]you have hurt me with your face[/font][/size]
:cage2:

I've posted on AmIUgly a few times but never got comments from people who sound like they come from here lol.

One time I posted two pics where I looked fucking disgusting under awful lighting conditions, unshaved, unwashed, ugly hair, and they still were claiming 7s and 8s.