• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My Chad friend rejected a girl and she was so upset that she tried to run him over

Happy Rotter

Rotter
This was 10 years ago now when I was at uni.

One of my close friends was one of the biggest Chads in my halls of residence. I only really ended up friends with him because we lived next door to each other and had similar taste in music / films etc, but I used to hang out with him all the time because I knew it was the closest I was going to get living the Chad life, he was very entertaining to be around.

Unlike the other Chads at my uni he was a manlet, not classically extroverted (he did hate being alone, but he was mostly very quiet and not usually the centre of attention), and didn't work out or play sports. But he facemogged every other guy into oblivion, and also he was also super low inhib, bordering on slightly scary, so most guys were afraid he would beat them up if they tried to amog him. He cared less about clothes than just about anyone else I know, ate like shit, never slept (he didn't really need sleep to function) and barely even washed, but still looked better than 99.9% of guys. If he was taller he probably could have been a MM.

Anyway, after a few weeks of pumping and dumping girls when we first started uni, he met a few girls who wanted to LTR him. Prospect of a gf was starting to sound good to him too, he'd been banging random sloots non-stop for 6 years by this point. He narrowed it down to 2 girls and chose one over the other. The girl he rejected took it really badly lol. One time I was out walking with him somewhere and we had to walk along a side-road near to our halls, that had no pavement. Saw her coming in her car, I didn't think anything of it. Thought she would drive around us or wait for us to get to the pavement. Well, she tried to run my Chad friend down lol, he just about ran out of the way in time, then she sped off.

Just another day in his life. The girl he ended up LTRing, he cheated on multiple times, and got away with it.

solidus

Joke
meanwhile i'm playing on ultra hard mode, getting my face cut open just so i can hold hands with looksmatched females :rage:

SWERVE

Rotter
he was a manlet, not classically extroverted (he did hate being alone, but he was mostly very quiet and not usually the centre of attention), and didn't work out or play sports. But he facemogged every other guy into oblivion, and also he was also super low inhib, bordering on slightly scary, so most guys were afraid he would beat them up if they tried to amog him. He cared less about clothes than just about anyone else I know, ate like shit, never slept (he didn't really need sleep to function) and barely even washed, but still looked better than 99.9% of guys.
God damn, where was this? And post a pic of a celeb/model he looks like, I almost can't believe face + low inhib could compensate for all this.

Was he ultra robust? What is your definition of manlet, like 5'10" or something?

Happy Rotter

Rotter
SWERVE said:
he was a manlet, not classically extroverted (he did hate being alone, but he was mostly very quiet and not usually the centre of attention), and didn't work out or play sports. But he facemogged every other guy into oblivion, and also he was also super low inhib, bordering on slightly scary, so most guys were afraid he would beat them up if they tried to amog him. He cared less about clothes than just about anyone else I know, ate like shit, never slept (he didn't really need sleep to function) and barely even washed, but still looked better than 99.9% of guys.
God damn, where was this? And post a pic of a celeb/model he looks like, I almost can't believe face + low inhib could compensate for all this.

Was he ultra robust? What is your definition of manlet, like 5'10" or something?

Yeah he was robust, had a rare kind of natural strength, he was stronger than most other guys I know even though he rarely exercised, he certainly had no interest in gymcelling. As for his manlet status, he was around 5'7" I think, definitely no taller than 5'8". Facially, he looked like a cross between prime Robbie Williams and David Beckham. Like the best traits of both, and had a NW0 hairline.

One time a girl he met on ChatRoulette flew from America to the UK just to fuck him. She even bought presents with her to give to him lol.

Definitely the biggest slayer I ever met IRL, and he doesn't put hardly any effort into it lol