My chad friend noticed that I'm depressed

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
He seemed to think sosmething was wrong. My response, "I'm just tired, I only got like 4 hours of sleep"

:cage:

It's over for me boyos

Your friends are supposed to be a support net, but I literally can't talk to anyone else about this delicate problem of mine.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
You have a Chad friend?

You can easily find a girl with your Chad friend hooking you up, you fucking autist

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
BlueBalls said:
Weak chin?

Talk to a plastic surgeon
it wouldn't change anything
you can't change facial ratios

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
whywoulditmatter said:
You have a Chad friend?

You can easily find a girl with your Chad friend hooking you up, you fucking autist
just lol

he's a 7/10 and not even close to NT.

he dumpster dives and fucks a large number of average girls. 

the only looksmatched girl he's banged was an LTR gf who cucked him.

king coach said:
There is literally noone to talk to about looks theory in depth

"Hey man whats wrong with you"
"Why don't you come out (to the club, party)"

>"The bones in my face aren't good enough to enjoy life"

your friends :glasses:

SAY GOODBYE TO THE REMAINS OF YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE LOOOOOOL

Too legit

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
True Romance said:
My Chad friend knows exactly what's wrong

I broke it off with him a month ago
Legit.

If you want to stay friends with someone, you can't go up to him and say "The only reason you didn't get shoved into lockers every day is because your midface is 2mm shorter than mine and your zygomatic witdth is 3mm greater. Also you IPD makes your midface ratio in the ideal range"

just lol

Brutus said:
True Romance said:

Legit.

If you want to stay friends with someone, you can't go up to him and say "The only reason you didn't get shoved into lockers every day is because your midface is 2mm shorter than mine and your zygomatic witdth is 3mm greater. Also you IPD makes your midface ratio in the ideal range"

just lol
:datalol:

FireHaze

Gigachad
Brutus said:
True Romance said:

Legit.

just lol
lmao

Santeria

Normie
king coach said:
There is literally noone to talk to about looks theory in depth

"Hey man whats wrong with you"
"Why don't you come out (to the club, party)"

>"The bones in my face aren't good enough to enjoy life"

your friends :glasses:

SAY GOODBYE TO THE REMAINS OF YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE LOOOOOOL

:goodfellas:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
True Romance said:
Brutus said:
Legit.

just lol
I actually said stuff along the lines of that

No joke, I had dropped some Looks Theories on my circle

They didn't reject it - It was part "Hmm you may be right" and part "Oh that crazy True Romance"

What broke the camel's back was one night in January at the club where my Chad friend was again being treated as the Only Human while the rest of us were off to the side watching the show

And this time I just couldn't take it anymore
Most people simply don't have the brain wiring to care about this stuff

Not even every chad is aware of the power that he has with his looks, some of them are oblivious to their privilege. Take nothereforlong as an example,  even he seemed to think that his personality played a part in getting girls

Although I've had two friends who actually accepted ***********. And of course, one of them had a long midface and the other one had a mongoloid midface. Looks theory is almost impossible to grasp for anybody who is above average looking.

king coach said:
True Romance said:
Left and haven't spoken to them since

I had a similar experience

boring story don't read

This sheltered guy who I rated a 7/10 became my roommate, but he rarely went to out etc (late bloomer I guess who thought uni was his final chance, got past awkward stage)

I had to take him out, I knew he could slay on his own he just needed to be validated one time and gain an ego, so I had to go with my subhumanity on fleek & "wingman" him by approaching then just putting his FACE infront of the girls and letting them make it easy, the retard forgets his ID so I we got amogged by security (lol) 

when we finally get back to this shit club, he's slaying within a minute, closed and brought a girl home, he admitted to being a piv virgin beforehand too

now he bangs girls every week, set up a tinder here (he's an international student so I told him that would basically make it virtually impossible for him not to get girls running mystery guy game) the tinder blew up (no surprise)

I literally created an NT slayer, I eventually ended up not hanging with him for the rest of our time here, and I already found a new house to move to
you're a good dude.

he'll look back on it one day when he's taking a shit and thank you

nochin

Incel
Brutus said:
Looks theory is almost impossible to grasp for anybody who is above average looking.
When did you and everyone else on this forum start to think about this shit? When our lives developed in such a shitty way that it was obvious something was wrong, then we either thought about it and came to a sudden realization, or it just passively all started to make sense somehow.
Normal looking people simply don't have that background. For them, ugly people don't really exist. Not only do they not go out a lot, but when they do, everybody else is just trying to ignore them. Why would you ever spend hours thinking about why these people aren't liked? Do you ever think about how blind and deaf people have a comparably shitty quality of life? No.

The average guy doesn't even care that he can't slay prime JB. Occasionally fucking looksmatched girls and having LTRs that fail like everybody elses not only gives him the perception that everything in his live is working normally, more importantly, fucking all the time keeps his satisfaction level high enough so he can accept not fucking 8/10 girls. A friend of mine, who I'm about to redpill, often says (while using Tinder) "nah, I'm not gonna swipe right on her, she's too much of a bimbo/spoiled chick". When I explain to him why this is cope, he acknowledges it but shrugs it off, next day the same line comes up again.

iftsj

Banned
exact same thing happened to me when i hang out with chads
its like they can smell the incelness
they are always full energy from all the fucking and validation

i try to hide like you did
"oh im just tired"
cause i couldnt take the humiliation

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Brutus said:
True Romance said:

Legit.

just lol
Lols