My brow ridge

Yeah I need a hair cut or tape up

I brow mog o'pry from profile.

MistGeburt3000 said:
Youre brow looks dom , just by looking at your brow i imagine you as an robust builded guy, is it true ?

I got maxilla projection that isn't too far off from being O'pry tier. But I only got a 1.7 fWHR measured at mid brow taken at distance to reduce close lense distortion. Lacking mandible size. True framecel as well. Shoulders are so sadly narrow as a result of bone rather than muscle that I am always underestimated for strength.

As for just being builded I atleast have above average strength naturally.
[hr]
piX said:
Stronk

How big is your skull?
Actually quite small from the front. My only hope is if NCR actually does unfuse the cranial sutures and than blasting DHT after.

The brow ridge is part genetic on one side of the family but I seemed to have a bit more than anyone else.

Simon Nessman said:
Slayer. Did you use smash skull theory? How can I grow mine?
Mine is all natural and no bone smash ever happened on that side. On the other side it was smashed once to grow downwards and am lucky it didn't fuck up my eye its self besides being bloodshot a week.

Bone smash will work if you want a bumpy brow ridge and are prepared for plenty of stitches from skin splitting impact.

Techno Viking said:
what the fuck? link articles? explain?

you look like a BDDcel to me. Skin looks good, hair looks fine, brow looks nice and prominent and ur forehead looks flat. 19" deltoid width and ur average height, no reason you cant get laid unless you're a walking autism sign

how wide is your head from the front btw?

post cranium, zygo and jaw width
http://drdeanhowell.com/ncr_training_doctors_article1/

Type suture in finder.

There was another article by him (the pioneer) and another NCR doctor or chiropractor about how the balloon inflation part of NCR causes crackling the first 2 times as the calcified sutures are being freed. In my own research sutures are not a normal type of bone or ligament but its own thing called sharpey fibers that are the only "mineralized ligaments" in the human body. The NCR think is a bit fishy to me since its been practiced long enough for more studies to be done besides almost all known literature from just one person.

I probably do have BDD. But Believe me when I say I lack skull size from frontal view and at 5'11" I should be wider than 19" considering I put special emphasis on delts and working back muscles so my shoulder posture is naturally tucked back and wider. Than the canthal tilt problem. Even with those faults I am able to get hit on here and there and have bar makeouts.

I mostly want my eyes to be even again. One eye is a minor negative tilt, the other is subhuman tilt due to bone smash.

Techno Viking said:
You cant say you lack skull size from frontal view w/o posting your measurements

19" is 0.5-1" above average IIRC, depending on your weight thats normal. 

Sounds like petty stuff that you're obsessing over. If you cant get an average girl for ONS or LTR then you're a walking assburgers sign, serious.
Can't find a tape measure.

As for 18" should width being normal I don't buy that. Otherwise I wouldn't be a skinny or thin guy in todays obese society.

piX said:
Stronk

How big is your skull?
6.3" widest point of skull
[hr]
Techno Viking said:
You cant say you lack skull size from frontal view w/o posting your measurements

19" is 0.5-1" above average IIRC, depending on your weight thats normal. 

Sounds like petty stuff that you're obsessing over. If you cant get an average girl for ONS or LTR then you're a walking assburgers sign, serious.
5.4" zygo width

igesio

Banned
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][quote="[b][color=#333333][SIZE=3][font=']Machiavellian"][/quote]
[b][color=#333333][size=small][font='][size=medium][color=#9e3753][color=#0404b4][b][url=http://lookism.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=16]Machiavellian[/url] said:
[/font][/size]
[b][color=#333333][size=small][font='][size=medium][color=#9e3753][color=#0404b4][b][url=http://lookism.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=16]Machiavellian[/url] said:
[/b]What is the average size of that stuff?
[/font][/color]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]https://legacy.facebase.org/facial_norms/summary/measures[/font]
Though note that to women 80% of males are unattractive. You need to be above average to be goodlooking.

sephon said:
actually it may not be a strong brow ridge, rather just the middle part of your forehead is concave.

If I fill the sunken bit in, look what happens

My brow ridge still pushes out a good amount past the eye, by looking you can see my upper nose comes out more than the average, and the brow ridge is forward from that as well.