When will it be my turn for BBW threesome
:crying:

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
UglyNormalFag said:
[video=youtube]

:nod2:
Remember when this first came out. 2009 iirc, everyone and their mother was bumping this. I still have the CD somewhere in my parents house.

ugliest

Champion
well thats just beautiful, i need smell of a fresh female ass in front of my nose 24/7 tbh

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
kanye wests career/album changes embodies many depressing aspects of life

College Dropout, Late Registration & Graduation :
Early life, insecurities, family issues, extreme nostalgic feelings, remorse, regret etc.
808s & Heartbreak :
Vulnerability, inevitable heartbreak and proceeding suffering in some form from the bitch that is life
MBDFT :
When the world has broken you down enough that you just dont give a fuck anymore, you descend into complete primitive hedonism seeking to conquer the world. 
Yeezus :
Inner demons and the human ego
The life of pablo :
A retrospective look on where life has got Kanye west, to a state of a fucked up almost dystopian reality full of sluts, vanity, and idol worship

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Enigmatic said:
UglyNormalFag said:
[video=youtube]

One of the best albums ever made tbh

I really like all of Ye's albums except Yeezus tbh. Big fan of his production abilities. And his new album upon second/third listening was dope, and now I bump a lot of the songs on a daily basis

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
True Romance said:
Suddenly makes anti-SFcel threads, yet has a fetish for "colonizing" the black pussy

:aspie:

Yeah because being attracted to black women makes you a racist? And having sex with ethnic women = colonizing pussy?

There's no winning with ethnics like you, you will see racism and oppression in any act a white person undertakes.

You are no better than a stormcel