my baby cousin is going to be an autistic incel

LostTuna

Gigachad
2nd cousin. he's almost 4 years old and barely talks and he is obsessed with his little toy cars, always keeping them lined up and organized. if u mess with them he throws a fit. also he mouthbreathes a lot. it sucks cause his mom (my cousin) is pretty good looking and a nice balance of high E w/ robust shoulders and wide hips etc. like a 6.5/10 in her prime. his dad is OK as well but has a lot of ugly ppl in his family and some legit manlets too. my lil cousin is already taking after his dad's side. very similar face to a lot of them and he's also pretty small for his age.

i always try to be really nice when i see him and play with him etc cause i know these are going to be his only happy years

:crying:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
I'll bet all my relatives though this when they met me for the first time

Or more like they saw that I inherited my grandma's "chin" and they knew it was over then.

LostTuna

Gigachad
icantbelieveit said:
redpill him and make him mew.
it's not even just the mouthbreathing. it's over for him no matter what, i might be pleasantly surprised in the future but i'm like 95% sure he's done :sad:
[hr]
Brutus said:
I'll bet all my relatives though this when they met me for the first time

Or more like they saw that I inherited my grandma's "chin" and they knew it was over then.
over before it even starts :sad:

Languish

Incel
Just make sure he gets his hgh during puberty, and he'll be fine.

If you were a good man you would buy him some Facebook shares right now so by the time he's a teen they would be at 600 a share..enough for him to get necessary looksmaxing surgery.

Sent from my D5106 using Tapatalk

LostTuna

Gigachad
AlwaysLearning said:
If you were a good man you would buy him some Facebook shares right now so by the time he's a teen they would be at 600 a share..enough for him to get necessary looksmaxing surgery.  

Sent from my D5106 using Tapatalk
surgery would be a cope for him, same with mewing and steroids. trust me, it wouldn't change his fate
[hr]
Sociopath1983 said:
Let me rape him.
:bye: