My attention span is practically nonexistent

It's so bad in fact that it's legit one of my concerns right now. I am basically losing my ability to read/listen to what ppl are telling  me because I can't retain a piece of information in my head for more than 0.01 milliseconds.

Reading feels like I'm just saying out loud a bunch of random words while scanning a piece of paper with my eyes. The same goes for any other form of communication. I will basically understand what each individual word means once I see it/hear it but I am unable to concentrate enough to fully understand what these words add up to and what point someone is trying to get across.

Im even losing my ability to think in words. All of my thoughts are now in pictures. My brain is rotting.

kibo

Chad
if it makes you feel easier,i had it for some time and it returned to normal again
If you obsess over it you are gonna keep having it.I did as i have OCD but after my brain got different kind of problems,it forgot about these.So in my case it was prlonged because of anxiety and ocd.

Nyhil

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
It's so bad in fact that it's legit one of my concerns right now. I am basically losing my ability to read/listen to what ppl are telling  me because I can't retain a piece of information in my head for more than 0.01 milliseconds.

Reading feels like I'm just saying out loud a bunch of random words while scanning a piece of paper with my eyes. The same goes for any other form of communication. I will basically understand what each individual word means once I see it/hear it but I am unable to concentrate enough to fully understand what these words add up to and what point someone is trying to get across.

Im even losing my ability to think in words. All of my thoughts are now in pictures. My brain is rotting.

:lmfao:

Nyhil said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

:lmfao:
@mrz made a post about it a while back, I finally understand what he was talking about.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Bukowski said:
Hmm, interesting. I can relate to this, so I previously assumed it was a quirk that only low IQcels have.
You're not low iq, you'redepressed

kibo

Chad
marco said:
It's called ADHD.
You need to have symptoms for prolonged time like for more than half of year and only then you can think about having it

Currycel

Normie
I'm the same wtf is wrong with us. I literally can't study or read. Ok always thinking of something. It's probably depression

low iqcel

Incel
Same, I think it's a product of our internet age. Too much instant gratification