• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate My ascended slayer ex-incel friend Compared to me

Psychoman

Self discovery is everything
this is him at 15-16yo , brutal nose , height and jaw and lips.

HOSBE.jpg
and this is him at his 25 , Nose surgery , gained height by Ampules and surgery , Gymmaxxed and migrated to EU :
HOSAF.jpg
we both used to be incel virgin till 20s till he bought a nice car and fixed his nose and height , now she sends me his sex tapes and romantic pictures as whatsapp stickers :
HOSAF2.jpeg
Now this is me at my 15-16 :
RATE.jpg
i didn't lookmax at all , instead looksmined by smoking and using drugs and 0 workout per year :
chaddd.jpeg
and i'm still virgin , kissless , hugless , hold hand less , job less and still in fucking Iran under the flag of islamic replublic rotting in my dad's house.

Last edited:

Dick_appointment_theory

ashkenazic high iq male
wow, imagine spending so much mental energy on thinking about lookism, and still looking like utter shite jfl at the both of you ethnofagz

Psychoman

Self discovery is everything
Him sending me his sextapes and how his gf suck his balls and how he play with her pussy by his dick , is the actual reason of me starting to sign up in incel community sites.

Ab0M1N4T10n

brutality of reality
Slayers
r u allowed 2 wear kuffar clothing?

Regular Doomer

Champion
wtf happen to your eye area, first pick you look nt as fuck !
second you have bug yes and all

also you mog him hard, you're just ethnic !

TheRiddler

Arkham Asylum Fugitive.
Rotters
For me surgery is last resort when all other options have been exhausted. If you're an incel without a six pack, low body fat, non-fighter maxxed, you shouldn't be calling yourself incel. Once you looks-maxxed and still have no luck, then surgery max and illusion max. Get yourself some $400 dollar clip on teeth veneers if one needs them.

Norwood-maxxers get a hair system

If you want blue eyes use contact lenses.

If you want to be dark triad join the hells angels / mafia.