Brutus

King of Chads
This guy is objectively 7/10 and ripped.

He got completely cucked by a 6ft TINY DICKED chad who is objectively 8/10 with a perfect body and one of the shortest midfaces and strongest chins I've ever seen. It looks comical but girls still love it

This is why the hedonic treadmill is NOT a cope. My 7/10 friend was legit depressed for a good period of time and even claims that banging another girl (who is hot and has a huge butt) didn't make him feel any better.

Being able to get sex regularly won't save you from the primal rage of being AMOGGED.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Brutus said:

He got completely cucked by a 6ft TINY DICKED chad who is objectively 8/10 with a perfect body and one of the shortest midfaces and strongest chins I've ever seen. It looks comical but girls still love it

This is why the hedonic treadmill is NOT a cope. My 7/10 friend was legit depressed for a good period of time and even claims that banging another girl (who is hot and has a huge butt) didn't make him feel any better.

Being able to get sex regularly won't save you from the primal rage of being AMOGGED.
8.75 face and 6'4 or else

:what:

Brutus

King of Chads
Jordy said:
nope the chad is the only one I have pics of and he's a model so I don't want to doxx myself

Brutus

King of Chads
Brotha Techno said:
short midfaces are dogshit cuck material
His midface isn't actually that short, but he has that god-tier short philtrum and a ridiculous looking jawline

BlueBalls

Chad
Brutus said:

HOPE

How tall is the cuck?

Brutus

King of Chads
BlueBalls said:
Brutus said:

HOPE

How tall is the cuck?
Idk, he's kinda short but not overly so. Like 5'9" probably.

Lel

Gigachad
chads get cucked by other chads

nothing special tbh 

if you love a bitch and she cucks you it's very hard to recover, but you must be legit idiot not noticing the signs

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
Brutus said:

HOPE

How tall is the cuck?
just LOL @ him having a tiny dick though

btw....how do you know he has a tiny dick? hearsay from the female i suppose?

must be like legit 3.5 inches

Brutus

King of Chads
MasterFaggot said:
BlueBalls said:
HOPE

How tall is the cuck?

lol yeah... idk how small it is but it's probably like 4 inches or so, that's considered "small" by most girls.

The chad who cucked him didn't even know that he was cucking another guy until the cheating ho told him.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Brutus said:
MasterFaggot said:

lol yeah... idk how small it is but it's probably like 4 inches or so, that's considered "small" by most girls.

The chad who cucked him didn't even know that he was cucking another guy until the cheating ho told him.
:jordan:

IceCutter

Gigachad
legit

the only thing that cures it is beating the shit out of the guy