RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
lol these fucking posts, males aer CUCKED HARDCORE

lookz

Chad
someonesalt said:
why cant i find the reddit post tbh
I will start off by saying, I know I have been stupid in this relationship, so there is no need to tell me I made a mistake with her. I know that already.

"Carrie" and I have been together for 3 years. About a year ago I caught her cheating with ago co worker. We broke up for a few months, and rhen got back together because she told me she would change jobs and move cities to get away from the other guy. I was stupid and in love, so I agreed.

We moved to another city 4 months ago, and I thought everything was great. Today I came home during my lunch break to surprise her for her birthday. When I got there I saw a car I didn't recognize in our driveway. An alarm went off in my head and I started freaking out. I called the only friend she has made here so far to see if it was her before I burst into the house like a crazy person. The friend, "Lauren," and her boyfriend have been our friends here since we moved, and we are all pretty good friends all around. I'm pointing that out so that you know Lauren is as much my friend as she is my girlfriends friend. For the past few weeks Lauren has been very standoffish with me, and hasn't been coming around with her boyfriend as much as they used to.

Lauren got really awkward after I told her the situation. She tried to brush it off by saying it might be a repair man or something. I knew she was lying and is called her on it. She broke down crying and said that Carrie had sworn her to secrecy, and it has been killing her inside. Then she told me that Carrie was cheating on me with ANOTHER GUY FROM WORK. She also said that Carrie wasn't really keeping it quiet and had been bragging about it at the bars a few weeks back while I was at work. She has basically acted like I am a complete idiot (which I am) and she literally said that I was "practically asking for it to happen."

So I went back to work. I haven't told her I know yet, but she knows I get off work at 5. I haven't really felt any heartache over this, I am just completely pissed. Like seeing red mad. I can't believe I have been so completey obtuse! I am basically convinced she has been doing this since the beginning of the relationship, and I was just the stupid boyfriend who didn't know shit about it.

Am I wrong to want revenge? Please talk me down if you don't think it is a good idea, because right now I want her to feel as humiliated as I do.

Tl;dr My fucking bitch of a girlfriend has been cheating on me and telling people about it. She thinks it's funny that I haven't been able to catch her. Revenge?

***update***

So after reading all of these posts I have come up with a plan, tell me what you think. My name is on the lease and she pays me rent. I am going to call my landlord and give her the details of what is happening. I will tell her that Carrie will be moving out, and I will be getting another roommate. Then I am going to go to the house with a friend, and not say a word to Carrie. I am just going to start packing her an overnight bag. I will then tell her that it's over and she needs to stay somewhere else for the night. Tonight I will get everything that is hers and put it in the garage. She can come get it tomorrow. Luckily we don't have too many things that we bought together. We also don't share a car or any pets, so there is no worry about that. If she calls the landlord, she will be able to back up my story. Am I leaving out any specific things that I should to cover my ass?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Cucks getting cucked

uninstall

Slayer
Sacrificial Lamb said:
Being cucked by an older woman, who's almost 40-years-old...is very bad.
it's borderline brutal tbh

women have been killed for less in the past tbh

Grotesque

Gigachad
Sacrificial Lamb said:
All the remotely attractive (3+) middle age women at my therapy group were cheating, or at least openly slutty, and took no shame in it.

This is why I'm terrified of LTRs, and will never enter one. The odds are high it will go very poorly with my looks.

flesh

Slayer
Grotesque said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:
All the remotely attractive (3+) middle age women at my therapy group were cheating, or at least openly slutty, and took no shame in it.

This is why I'm terrified of LTRs, and will never enter one. The odds are high it will go very poorly with my looks.
Legit. The idea that women hit "the wall" is complete and utter bullshit, women have multiple offers of high value men well into their 40s and even 50s.