"MUH time is now!"

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Ths suspense is killing me, when is he going ER.

Victory said:
The hat/ shirt colour coordination is the funniest part.
I still haven't ruled out the possibility of Kent being an elaborate troll, who must surely know how funny it is to rant in his car about sexual intercourse, then reach for a comically-large soft drink carton with a straw.

Ditto his outfits during his most epic rants.

rigidity

Slayer
I really want to troll him hard, but I hear he's mostly unresponsive to it.  He's a complete idiot.

redpiller

Incel
Norwood Cemetery said:
[img=800x440]
can you post the video where he says this plus the minute he says it? i dont wanna watch 40 minutes of kent rambling

rigidity

Slayer
J
redpiller said:
Norwood Cemetery said:
[img=675x440]
can you post the video where he says this plus the minute he says it? i dont wanna watch 40 minutes of kent rambling
Rejection part 7.  The treats are everywhere in that video.  I'd consider it his greatest hit.  Somebody could make a Kent rap with some pro tools and vocoder skillz.

@Mug Cutter

This is too funny. I can't even get through 1 minute of this guy's videos, I don't know how you guys do it.

MrMatty

Coper
GorillaMogged said:
This is too funny. I can't even get through 1 minute of this guy's videos, I don't know how you guys do it.
I usually play it while I'm cleaning or something. And I have to watch the entire thing as I don't want to miss those golden nuggets like

-ITS MUH TIME
-I don't even how to put my penis in a vagina
-I deserve a virgin!!

doppelganger

Slayer
pringles said:
Boring. Why are you retarded circle-jerkers watching this nigger nobody's videos? Who the fuck cares. None of this shit is funny. It's try-hard edginess. No comedic value. Please stop posting about this Kent noob, none of this shit is funny. How can I have Kent threads automatically hidden?

And did I mention, BORING.

Boring videos.
Boring unoriginal monologue.
Incels somehow find it funny because "muh elliot rodger!! lolzzz!!".

Y'all are fucking stupid niggers, just like this boring nigger who thinks he's achieving something by talking low iq repetitive nonsense to a camera. Nobody gives a shit about this fool. Literally only you and those equal neckbeards over at ********* know who this noob is.

Elliot Rodger was a boring tryhard as well. Brought nothing of value. Boring, low IQ videos lacking severely in introspection and entertainment.

BORING.

Tell Invisible to make some more videos, that could actually be slightly funny and educating to people.
:uuu: