muh NT

Browmog

Slayer
Nobody on this site is actual autist, they are just pusies with low testosterone, probably bullied at school.

Brostorm

Normie
Browmog said:
Nobody on this site is actual autist, they are just pusies with low testosterone, probably bullied at school.
wrong, autism is very common these days

assburger

Gigachad
yea good looks alter brain-wiring...

:bye:

inb4 'but teh validationz'.. no.

Browmog

Slayer
Brostorm said:
Browmog said:
Autism is quite uncommon, and nobody on this forum has it.
Real autists behave like Forrest Gump IRL.

Lel

Gigachad
legit

even if you were locked in a basement for ages for some obscure reason you would be NT within a month of interaction with other humans just by the pleasure you would get from being validated 24/7

Brostorm

Normie
Browmog said:
Brostorm said:
On March 27, 2014, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released new data on the prevalence of autism in the United States. This surveillance study identified 1 in 68 children (1 in 42 boys and 1 in 189 girls) as having autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
1 in 42 is very common retard

assburger

Gigachad
Lel said:
legit

even if you were locked in a basement for ages for some obscure reason you would be NT within a month of interaction with other humans just by the pleasure you would get from being validated 24/7
does brio get 'validated' due to being a good looking guy? no, instead he gets mocked because he is an aspie weirdo loner with no confidence. his big frame doesn't even matter. he can't utilize it.
how would being complimented all the time (as if that happens) even affect ur autism? utter bro-science. even if ppl wud be nice to me it didn't make a difference. cute girls approached me, still had no positive impact.

Browmog

Slayer
Brostorm said:
Browmog said:
On March 27, 2014, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released new data on the prevalence of autism in the United States. This surveillance study identified 1 in 68 children (1 in 42 boys and 1 in 189 girls) as having autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Whole world isn't Murica retard

Estimates of the prevalence of autism vary widely depending on diagnostic criteria, age of children screened, and geographical location.[15] Most recent reviews tend to estimate a prevalence of 1–2 per 1,000 for autism and close to 6 per 1,000 for ASD;[2] PDD-NOS is the vast majority of ASD, Asperger syndrome is about 0.3 per 1,000 and the atypical formschildhood disintegrative disorder and Rett syndrome are much rarer.[16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_autism#Frequency_estimates

FireHaze

Gigachad
You're either born with an NT brain or you're not. Even with tons of validation from being good looking you'll always be just a little "off".

Brostorm

Normie
Browmog said:
Brostorm said:

Estimates of the prevalence of autism vary widely depending on diagnostic criteria, age of children screened, and geographical location.[15] Most recent reviews tend to estimate a prevalence of 1–2 per 1,000 for autism and close to 6 per 1,000 for ASD;[2] PDD-NOS is the vast majority of ASD, Asperger syndrome is about 0.3 per 1,000 and the atypical formschildhood disintegrative disorder and Rett syndrome are much rarer.[16]

America has the best screening methods and statistical data, I will listen to the CDC not some random bullshit study you pulled out of your ass.

Browmog

Slayer
Brostorm said:
Browmog said:

America has the best screening methods and statistical data, I will listen to the CDC not some random bullshit study you pulled out of your ass.
I didn't pulled it out of my ass but from english wikipedia dumb fuck :lol: :lol:
[hr]
FireHaze said:
You're either born with an NT brain or you're not. Even with tons of validation from being good looking you'll always be just a little "off".
Around 992 out of 1000 people are born with NT brain according to science.

Lel

Gigachad
assburger said:
does brio get 'validated' due to being a good looking guy? no, instead he gets mocked because he is an aspie weirdo loner with no confidence. his big frame doesn't even matter. he can't utilize it.
how would being complimented all the time (as if that happens) even affect ur autism? utter bro-science. even if ppl wud be nice to me it didn't make a difference. cute girls approached me, still had no positive impact.
Brio isn't as good looking , he is anglefrauding and even girls tell him he looks worse in person. Also lives in Italy, he is average for there. You need to be 8+ with status to be validated by Italian chicks, totally different environment from the Anglo sphere. 

There was no positive impact cause you selfcucked by not doing anything  , if you had put a little effort to carry on convos and be nice to them you would have a girlfriend and everything would be different. You were simply too high inhibition.

assburger said:
Lel said:
legit

I have a friend even my normie friends joke us autistic. But he's 6'1 and very handsome so he easily gets lots of attention from 7+/10 girls. 

Girls tolerate weirdness from gl guys

assburger

Gigachad
Lel said:
assburger said:
Brio isn't as good looking , he is anglefrauding and even girls tell him he looks worse in person. Also lives in Italy, he is average for there. You need to be 8+ with status to be validated by Italian chicks, totally different environment from the Anglo sphere. 

There was no positive impact cause you selfcucked by not doing anything  , if you had put a little effort to carry on convos and be nice to them you would have a girlfriend and everything would be different. You were simply too high inhibition.
maybe, but i could replace brio with orb in that case.

crazy high inhibition generally comes with the autism package. honestly i didn't even care abt gfs back then partly coz i knew i wasn't nt enough to realistically maintain one.. there's no way they would've stayed with a social embarrassment. i was probably too awkward to have sex too.

i know someone with apparently an 8/10 aspie friend that had a 4/10 gf in hs that dumped him. autism must be like -5 points.

Lel

Gigachad
assburger said:
Lel said:

maybe, but i could replace brio with orb in that case.

crazy high inhibition generally comes with the autism package. honestly i didn't even care abt gfs back then partly coz i knew i wasn't nt enough to realistically maintain one.. there's no way they would've stayed with a social embarrassment. i was probably too awkward to have sex too.

i know someone with apparently an 8/10 aspie friend that had a 4/10 gf in hs that dumped him. autism must be like -5 points.

i was thinking just like that when i was in HS . Orb probably thinks like that too.

Your aspie friend didn't make it cause he wanted to be NT and was probably awkward with her for this reason

the trick is to fuck NTs and do whatever you want , i know it's hard for an aspie but it's the only road. Saying it's over is a low T cope to keep yourself rotting.