• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

muh LOW IQ

Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
19 on the act IQ of 103 officially tested. If I had IQ I would get laid everyday,lol @ thinking most people here are high IQ.
If I had IQ of 130 I would get laid regularly and make lots of money.

LOL @ the notion that @"mrz"  is high iq,this guy is just a schizophrenic pederast that obsesses over imaginary environments in which he still can't compete :lol:

Thanks to @"Bukowski"  for awaring people that low IQ causes lots of problems including depression.

If you can't finesse your way into some pussy it's because low iq or your a standardCell.
 

MVP

detail
Escortcels
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
40,635
Reputation
23,121
102 checking in
im a lot smarter than ur average normie
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say
If anything the average slayer has a LOWER IQ than the average incel 
Getting girls requires social skills/low inhibition and looks
Why do you think IQ will get you laid? How did you arrive to that conclusion?
Also people with lower IQ are generally happier, high IQ people tend to be miserable
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #5
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
Supreme Gentleman said:
What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say
If anything the average slayer has a LOWER IQ than the average incel 
Getting girls requires social skills/low inhibition and looks
Why do you think IQ will get you laid? How did you arrive to that conclusion?
Also people with lower IQ are generally happier, high IQ people tend to be miserable

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/250734.php

IQ Would have let me manipulate people better and I have the looks and narcissism to go extremely far. However,my IQ is too low to complete a stem major and my 130 IQ dad is a jackoff that only makes 120k a year and works my retarded poor mother for 38k a year. If I was high IQ I could make 100,0000 with no college degree.
 

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,523
Reputation
2
Harry Rotter said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say
If anything the average slayer has a LOWER IQ than the average incel 
Getting girls requires social skills/low inhibition and looks
Why do you think IQ will get you laid? How did you arrive to that conclusion?
Also people with lower IQ are generally happier, high IQ people tend to be miserable

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/250734.php

IQ Would have let me manipulate people better and I have the looks and narcissism to go extremely far. However,my IQ is too low to complete a stem major and my 130 IQ dad is a jackoff that only makes 120k a year and works my retarded poor mother for 38k a year. If I was high IQ I could make 100,0000 with no college degree.

Damn is your mother low IQ she diluted your genetics bad.

I think I have the same issue, my mother got into university when only the top 10% got in. It was a top well respected university too. But she mated with my moron dad  :rage: . Result? My 2 siblings perform much better academically and I look just like my dad  :lol:
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
Harry Rotter said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say
If anything the average slayer has a LOWER IQ than the average incel 
Getting girls requires social skills/low inhibition and looks
Why do you think IQ will get you laid? How did you arrive to that conclusion?
Also people with lower IQ are generally happier, high IQ people tend to be miserable

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/250734.php

IQ Would have let me manipulate people better and I have the looks and narcissism to go extremely far. However,my IQ is too low to complete a stem major and my 130 IQ dad is a jackoff that only makes 120k a year and works my retarded poor mother for 38k a year. If I was high IQ I could make 100,0000 with no college degree.

Ok so do you think that high school jocks and low inhibition slayers are high IQ 
Do you think nothereforlong is high IQ?
 

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
2,523
Reputation
2
Supreme Gentleman said:
Harry Rotter said:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/250734.php

IQ Would have let me manipulate people better and I have the looks and narcissism to go extremely far. However,my IQ is too low to complete a stem major and my 130 IQ dad is a jackoff that only makes 120k a year and works my retarded poor mother for 38k a year. If I was high IQ I could make 100,0000 with no college degree.

Ok so do you think that high school jocks and low inhibition slayers are high IQ 
Do you think nothereforlong is high IQ?

Many of them ARE.
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
MENTAL_CEL said:
Harry Rotter said:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/250734.php

IQ Would have let me manipulate people better and I have the looks and narcissism to go extremely far. However,my IQ is too low to complete a stem major and my 130 IQ dad is a jackoff that only makes 120k a year and works my retarded poor mother for 38k a year. If I was high IQ I could make 100,0000 with no college degree.

Damn is your mother low IQ she diluted your genetics bad.

I think I have the same issue, my mother got into university when only the top 10% got in. It was a top well respected university too. But she mated with my moron dad  :rage: . Result? My 2 siblings perform much better academically and I look just like my dad  :lol:

just lol. I thought intelligence was always inherited from the mother?


https://sheerazgul.wordpress.com/20...-to-80-of-a-childs-intelligence-is-inherited/

fuck having a stupid mother.


Supreme Gentleman said:
Harry Rotter said:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/250734.php

IQ Would have let me manipulate people better and I have the looks and narcissism to go extremely far. However,my IQ is too low to complete a stem major and my 130 IQ dad is a jackoff that only makes 120k a year and works my retarded poor mother for 38k a year. If I was high IQ I could make 100,0000 with no college degree.

Ok so do you think that high school jocks and low inhibition slayers are high IQ 
Do you think nothereforlong is high IQ?
Most of the jocks in high income areas are high iq. Thing is there are poor and rich people here and the poor people complain because their ghetto high school is a bullying contest(no hot girls in low income areas just lol) or they are rich and it is uber competitive for girls because nerds are high IQ while jocks are high IQ AND athletic,so in comparison they are genetic garbage.
 

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,430
Reputation
11
I have a high IQ and I finished my STEM degree magna cum laude and I still can't get a fucking job. There are no fucking jobs for entry level shit.
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
ThereIsNoGame said:
I have a high IQ and I finished my STEM degree magna cum laude and I still can't get a fucking job. There are no fucking jobs for entry level shit.

This is oxymoron. You do not have a high IQ what was your degree in and what country do you live in?


mrz said:
my IQ is 110.

You realize you wouldn't be as worthless if you only got laid at 14 like a normal well adjusted individual?
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
mrz said:
Harry Rotter said:
This is oxymoron. You do not have a high IQ what was your degree in and what country do you live in?



You realize you wouldn't be as worthless if you only got laid at 14 like a normal well adjusted individual?



Of course I realize my life would be better if I fucked a JB.



i thought it was muh autism.
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
Narrator said:
You don't understand the power of muh iq.
It literally makes me shitpost everyday.

So are you saying you have low iq or high iq,what are you getting at here?
 

Severe Aspie

Regular
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
2,361
Reputation
5
Harry Rotter said:
19 on the act IQ of 103 officially tested. If I had IQ I would get laid everyday,lol @ thinking most people here are high IQ.
If I had IQ of 130 I would get laid regularly and make lots of money.

LOL @ the notion that @"mrz"  is high iq,this guy is just a schizophrenic pederast that obsesses over imaginary environments in which he still can't compete :lol:

Thanks to @"Bukowski"  for awaring people that low IQ causes lots of problems including depression.

If you can't finesse your way into some pussy it's because low iq or your a standardCell.

IQ of 103 isnt low, I am around the same range. If I was white it probably would be higher, because us blackcels typically have IQs around 85-90.

But its very hard to study a very good degree and university, and get a good job. its possible, and many guys with that iq archieve it, but you need some serious discipline, and organization skills. And you can basicially forget anything which has to do with higher maths, chemistry, physics and engineering lol.


What do you do? what did you study?


mvp said:
102 checking in
im a lot smarter than ur average normie

What do you study/did you study mvp? what do you do for living?I just want to know whats possible with that intellectual capacity.
 
Top