Francesca Moors

5'2
HQNP
@freiza didnt go over all 9 pages but are u done expanding? I wanted to ask, how are your lips in resting position, has anything changed? What about your nostrils

freiza

Zzz
hey, what is this simulation btw? why did pfl increase or am i not seeing right
@Bobbu flay I'd love to see that research paper with this simulation too

The undereye area change is so fucking amazing. I'm literally in awe. I'm only halfway done with expansion. But await my mega thread once I finish.

Biggest changes so far:
Undereye (very noticeable, dark circles have gone down by probably 40-45%, feels tight af, also can actually see my undereye fat from eyes now lol, eyes feel secured af)

Anterior Zygo prominence is fucking massively noticeable

Fuck fuck okay I promised myself I wont reveal everything until I finish expanding. I'm so addicted to the changes I might get another round of mse

freiza

Zzz
@freiza didnt go over all 9 pages but are u done expanding? I wanted to ask, how are your lips in resting position, has anything changed? What about your nostrils
And btw I'm noticing very very subtle changes to the alar base. Mine had a slight droppy tip and now it looks more symmetric exactly like the simulation. I'm ded fucking serious.

I have so much to say on this topic. My dopamine levels have literally been so high bc of this that I haven't been able to properly sleep the last 2 night. Just by myself in my college apartment blasting music.
Mse is the truth.

Francesca Moors

5'2
HQNP
And btw I'm noticing very very subtle changes to the alar base. Mine had a slight droppy tip and now it looks more symmetric exactly like the simulation. I'm ded fucking serious.

I have so much to say on this topic. My dopamine levels have literally been so high bc of this that I haven't been able to properly sleep the last 2 night. Just by myself in my college apartment blasting music.
Mse is the truth.
damn bro, ive got so many questions on this, may i send u apm at some point? Ill go off in a bit. My ipd is comically small right now so any significant increasy in bizygo scarries me in case it screws es ratio even more. What do you think about it? But i would like my nostrils to widen and use the suture crack for facepulling. Are you 100% noticing improvenent in your under eyes hollowing?

What about your lips? Youre at 5mm now?

freiza

Zzz
damn bro, ive got so many questions on this, may i send u apm at some point? Ill go off in a bit. My ipd is comically small right now so any significant increasy in bizygo scarries me in case it screws es ratio even more. What do you think about it? But i would like my nostrils to widen and use the suture crack for facepulling. Are you 100% noticing improvenent in your under eyes hollowing?

What about your lips? Youre at 5mm now?
I'm at 42 turns out of 84 (12mm- one full round of mse)

So exactly at 6mm expansion.

My lower is taken care of with a quad helix expander which will be installed early july.

I'm 1000% noticing improvements in the undereye region. It's way more fuller and tighter and even after 2 nights of bad sleep I have nothing to show for it. Like zero increase in dark circles unlike before where even getting 6 instead of 8 hours would make noticeable undereye difference. My undereye is annoyingly tight, like I can conciously feel the tightness as I'm typing this right now.

God I can go on for ever just on one benefit. Shoot me a PM I'll help you out with anything mse related.

Oh and yeah my lips are definitely wider now, literally all the subtle falios r turning into neutrals or halos. The dopamine rush is crazy just from this fact alone. I kinda want to keep mse a secret but I also really wanna see other people ascend too

Francesca Moors

5'2
HQNP
@freiza last question before i leave. can you just say to your ortho or maxfac surgeon that you have trouble breathig at sleep and he wont ask for specific examinations to rule out if you got an issue or not (w sleep apnea) ? also how did you introduce the idea of a facemask if you didnt have an underbite to begin with? I have an overbite with a maxilla that needs CW rotation (upwards) and i will get doublejaw to adress this but id like to widen and possibly grow more forward before i get cut. Keep updating us btw, best thread on looksmaxing section rn

Francesca Moors

5'2
HQNP
oh and trully something last. did you notice any eye pressure while pulling? Or problem with your vision? No?

freiza

Zzz
@freiza last question before i leave. can you just say to your ortho or maxfac surgeon that you have trouble breathig at sleep and he wont ask for specific examinations to rule out if you got an issue or not (w sleep apnea) ? also how did you introduce the idea of a facemask if you didnt have an underbite to begin with? I have an overbite with a maxilla that needs CW rotation (upwards) and i will get doublejaw to adress this but id like to widen and possibly grow more forward before i get cut. Keep updating us btw, best thread on looksmaxing section rn
Why u want mse is of secondary importance to the ortho, the single most important thing before starting mse is your starting IMW (imtermolar width). Ideal is 46 IMW (post expansion).

So the less your IMW pre-expansion the better. If you already have a 40IMW like a user here you will only get to expand around 6mms. This is of crucial importance.

I faked sleep apnea, u can pretty much use the same excuse.

I read up on alot of high iq posts on cuckmax to be able to realize I simply wont get mse without facemask. I told my ortho that I want facemask as a supplementary add-on and that I wont use for hours on end since no underbite. He agreed.

With mse installation is also super important. I know ur Romanian so u can go to andreschiev bc he is close but my ortho literally created mse alongside won moon. He installed it ensuring 100% even expansion. this is also crucial. All mse practitioners ARE NOT the same

elmoggerino

King of Chads
Sergio again told me it's virtually impossible to get any CCW with a FM:
1592904097283.png

freiza

Zzz
mid 20s

but he told me that before I even mentioned age

also some chick who has had it:
View attachment 62267
very interesting some of the things she said. i was perfectly forward grown b4 getting mse and ONLY got it for cosmetic benefits.

Another MSE user here reported something similar where his face looked more mature but he said it was a positive thing. For me my face actually looks more harmonious/pretty now as compared to before.

I'm also getting bimax/wrapaorund havent decided yet as a final surgical procedure to fully ascend so I'm not worried about expanding too much.

Very important tho, ask her how many mms did she expand? also ask her whether she had mse-1 or mse-2 installed.

Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 2.41.52 AM.png

elmoggerino

King of Chads
very interesting some of the things she said. i was perfectly forward grown b4 getting mse and ONLY got it for cosmetic benefits.

Another MSE user here reported something similar where his face looked more mature but he said it was a positive thing. For me my face actually looks more harmonious/pretty now as compared to before.

I'm also getting bimax/wrapaorund havent decided yet as a final surgical procedure to fully ascend so I'm not worried about expanding too much.

Very important tho, ask her how many mms did she expand? also ask her whether she had mse-1 or mse-2 installed.

View attachment 62271
I'll ask her. Why do you want a lefort if you're perfectly forwardly grown?