ChipSkylark

Subhuman
Installed by my ortho
Did you have an underbite? I asked my ortho for a facepuller to go along with my hybrid hyrax to increase airway and overall aesthetic, he thought it would pull my bite into an overbite so now I'm second guessing the facepuller

Wicked

forever subhuman
HQNP
Did you have an underbite? I asked my ortho for a facepuller to go along with my hybrid hyrax to increase airway and overall aesthetic, he thought it would pull my bite into an overbite so now I'm second guessing the facepuller
You should probably expect to need a BSSO or some other surgery for the mandible if playing around with maxillary protraction

inceljfl

Cuck
You would need a bone borne infra-oral appliance such as MSE as it has four 1 cm screws in your nasal cavity/maxilla.
Asked the World Leader of MSE, over 250 cases of MSE and this is what he said.

Attachments

inceljfl

Cuck
Want to describe changes to airway?
MSE splits open the nasal cavity and widens it as a result you get air going in and out and with MSE+FM in theory, the mandible goes forward, as a result your tongue gets out of your throat leaving more nasal pharynx room for breathing.
video of the split and how much bigger the nasal cavity is after the expansion

ChipSkylark

Subhuman
You would need a bone borne infra-oral appliance such as MSE as it has four 1 cm screws in your nasal cavity/maxilla.
Asked the World Leader of MSE, over 250 cases of MSE and this is what he said.
The hybrid hyrax I was thinking of getting has 2 screws. Sadly I can't find any MSE practitioners in my country (netherlands) even after extensive research. I think this is the best alternative, and I really need to expand for my obstructive sleep apnea (I already have decent cheekbones, mouth width etc). The facemask would mostly be for aesthetics (even though it also helps with breathing). My ortho was sure that the hyrax would split the suture, but wasn't positive about the facemask. I'll try to convince him with the info you gave me, thank you!

ChipSkylark

Subhuman
You should probably expect to need a BSSO or some other surgery for the mandible if playing around with maxillary protraction
This may sound weird but I good range of motion in my jaw. What I mean by this is I imagine that if my maxilla gets pulled forward into an overbite, my mandible would just reposition at the TMJ to fit comfortably, since I can jut my mandible realllllly far forward if I want to (comfortably as well). I already have good ramus length and decent length of the mandibular body

ChipSkylark

Subhuman
This may sound weird but I good range of motion in my jaw. What I mean by this is I imagine that if my maxilla gets pulled forward into an overbite, my mandible would just reposition at the TMJ to fit comfortably, since I can jut my mandible realllllly far forward if I want to (comfortably as well). I already have good ramus length and decent length of the mandibular body

FACEandDnB

yo
Mewslims
MSE splits open the nasal cavity and widens it as a result you get air going in and out and with MSE+FM in theory, the mandible goes forward, as a result your tongue gets out of your throat leaving more nasal pharynx room for breathing.
Wow, also looks like the MSE fixed some asymmetry. Huge life fuel for me, thanks! :)

ZuaGoidern

Cuck
Under 18
Indeed
But I wanted desceiption of quality of life, maybe most underrated aspect because it can be a potent antiager and athletic enhancer

freiza

Zzz
wait how much did this guy expand (one in the video) and how old was s/he

freiza

Zzz
Indeed
But I wanted desceiption of quality of life, maybe most underrated aspect because it can be a potent antiager and athletic enhancer
form follows function, taking only breathing into account

i can fall asleep within 3-5 mins whereas b4 it was 30-40 mins
breathing doesnt feel like a chore
anixety and depression have lowered quite a bit but that could just be from waking up to amazing cosmetic changes daily
pretty much i can sleep 3 hours now without any dark circles showing up the next day

and my nose tip was slightly left leaning, since expanding my nostrils are exactly the same size but my tip has became symmetric and i tested this by also smiling as wide as possible and my nose tip remained in the middle, 100% symmetric. The dopamine hit i got from this is something i can't even describe in words. other amazing changes also but im saving that for my megathread later on

inceljfl

Cuck
form follows function, taking only breathing into account

i can fall asleep within 3-5 mins whereas b4 it was 30-40 mins
breathing doesnt feel like a chore
anixety and depression have lowered quite a bit but that could just be from waking up to amazing cosmetic changes daily
pretty much i can sleep 3 hours now without any dark circles showing up the next day

and my nose tip was slightly left leaning, since expanding my nostrils are exactly the same size but my tip has became symmetric and i tested this by also smiling as wide as possible and my nose tip remained in the middle, 100% symmetric. The dopamine hit i got from this is something i can't even describe in words. other amazing changes also but im saving that for my megathread later on
U should get on looksmax. It’s looksmaxxing section is a lot more active there

Wicked

forever subhuman
HQNP
U should get on looksmax. It’s looksmaxxing section is a lot more active there
full of low iq autists there tbh

despite this forum being dead, the threads are unironically better when they come up

inceljfl

Cuck
full of low iq autists there tbh

despite this forum being dead, the threads are unironically better when they come up
It’s better for promoting though. More people will get MSE after the good results, after all we post results to help others looksmax.

Wicked

forever subhuman
HQNP
It’s better for promoting though. More people will get MSE after the good results, after all we post results to help others looksmax.
why would u want ur results spread all over a pseudo incel site JFL :ROFLMAO:

also stuff going mainstream is very bad for looksmaxxers lol

inceljfl

Cuck
why would u want ur results spread all over a pseudo incel site JFL :ROFLMAO:

also stuff going mainstream is very bad for looksmaxxers lol
Mainstream is bimax surgery, but not everyone gets bimax surgery. There’s plenty of people who don’t actually get things done in looksmax, but what about the people who do? If they are willing to pay money and find a doctor to do it, why do they not deserve to get the best result? The autistic incels who just LDAR aren’t gonna improve anyway, even with the information they have with MSE+FM

Wicked

forever subhuman
HQNP
Mainstream is bimax surgery, but not everyone gets bimax surgery. There’s plenty of people who don’t actually get things done in looksmax, but what about the people who do? If they are willing to pay money and find a doctor to do it, why do they not deserve to get the best result? The autistic incels who just LDAR aren’t gonna improve anyway, even with the information they have with MSE+FM
I disagree for a different reason. Bimax is a commonly done aesthetic procedure and has been for a long time, whereas orthodontic treatments are mainly for airways/bite issues. By having a bunch of retards going around asking orthodontists to place in an expander with an already wide palate and developed face, you ruin their perception of patients and turn it into a more complicated thing to have done.

This is also in addition with knowing that you will be the face of psl (for that specific treatment) if you ever post on .me