freiza

Zzz
Holy thread of lifefuel. I made the Right decision holy shit
did u get around to reading the last couple posts?

thats not all i wanted to say btw but im saving it. after 42 more turns i'll tell everything

inceljfl

Cuck
did u get around to reading the last couple posts?

thats not all i wanted to say btw but im saving it. after 42 more turns i'll tell everything
Yeah, hopefully I can get 8mm. I haven’t talked to my orthodontist since the last email about getting more lateral expansion. Also I need to fucking mention the force vector to him. It’s been in my head since I read that post from great works

freiza

Zzz
Yeah, hopefully I can get 8mm. I haven’t talked to my orthodontist since the last email about getting more lateral expansion. Also I need to fucking mention the force vector to him. It’s been in my head since I read that post from great works
the quad helix expander is literally only $350 (for the lower palate), come on i think u can make that much before july 27th tbh

u said u didnt want ur parents paying more so i understand but having that will guarentee u 8mm expansion. i don't want u to stop at 6mms. trust me u will see for yourself when u start turning lol. and ur 15 holy shit im jealous. your soft tissue hasn't even finished adjusting yet.

Are you going to cycle any supplements during this?

inceljfl

Cuck
the quad helix expander is literally only $350 (for the lower palate), come on i think u can make that much before july 27th tbh

u said u didnt want ur parents paying more so i understand but having that will guarentee u 8mm expansion. i don't want u to stop at 6mms. trust me u will see for yourself when u start turning lol. and ur 15 holy shit im jealous. your soft tissue hasn't even finished adjusting yet.

Are you going to cycle any supplements during this?
I do have k2 and d3, I stopped taking it for some reason. He said it’s not about my occlusion it’s about I guess my bone health and biology. He said he’s gonna see if I can get more than 6 at the time I get MSE.

inceljfl

Cuck
This might be a weird theory, but do u think I can get literally more expansion than a mature patient would’ve, because I’m younger and my bones are less dense and fused? The force that the MSE sends to my maxilla will be a more stronger to my maxilla than the other patients causing more movement?

freiza

Zzz
This might be a weird theory, but do u think I can get literally more expansion than a mature patient would’ve, because I’m younger and my bones are less dense and fused? The force that the MSE sends to my maxilla will be a more stronger to my maxilla than the other patients causing more movement?
Yeah your bones arent fused yet. Especially facial bones properly fuse around 25. I'd be so jealous if u get front zygo projection haha. Anterior is almost guaranteed.

If I get more frontal prominence in the upcoming turns this will literally be the greatest looksmaxxing surgery/tool of all time. I'm try to elicit more osteoblasts activity. I just wish I had stacked up of hgh b4 starting mse.

inceljfl

Cuck
Yeah your bones arent fused yet. Especially facial bones properly fuse around 25. I'd be so jealous if u get front zygo projection haha. Anterior is almost guaranteed.

If I get more frontal prominence in the upcoming turns this will literally be the greatest looksmaxxing surgery/tool of all time. I'm try to elicit more osteoblasts activity. I just wish I had stacked up of hgh b4 starting mse.
I won’t be able to buy the stuff that injects because my parents will be concerned as fuck lol. But yeah I’ll take my k2 and d3 hopefully that will speed up results

freiza

Zzz
I won’t be able to buy the stuff that injects because my parents will be concerned as fuck lol. But yeah I’ll take my k2 and d3 hopefully that will speed up results
Keep me updated bro and ask me anything via pms if need be 🙏

inceljfl

Cuck
Keep me updated bro and ask me anything via pms if need be 🙏
Thanks bro it’s good to have someone be experienced beforehand so I have higher chances of knowing what to do in this process. This is crazy man, a whole life changer and I’m glad I’m going through it.

mewwwwing

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
im at 45 turns so 6.21mms of expansion already done, in reply to your "how many mm's are you at rn"
how are your zygos right now? have you noticed any widening? what about mid face, thanks