freiza

Zzz
Basically doing MSE+ facepulling rn (supplementing k2/d3)

- undereye is already looking better + zygos have more prominence dedsrs (only from 2mm of mse expansion:eek::eek:- going for a full 10mms)

since i'm 100% seeing results since my suture split, I want to take any and all supplement to increase the bone remodeling process (osteoblast activity etc)

Might hop on tren fuck it + 3 iu's of HGH ded fucking srs

ascension or death, fuck everything and everyone

read this thread if you no idea what MSE is: https://lookism.net/threads/mse-is-a-one-way-ticket-out-of-inceldom.450297/

FMondego

C'est de quoi j'ai le plus de peur que la peur
Birds
and what happens to the mandibular?

elmoggerino

King of Chads
Mewing is indeed not a meme after your sutures split, but i'm facepulling with split sutures aka mewing x 100000000000000

but for adults mewing is a MEME, confirmed by my ortho when i had my mse installed
Isn't it hard to mew with the appliance in?
Also who is your doctor?

freiza

Zzz
and what happens to the mandibular?
Great question.

So naturally I only needed 6mms of expansion bc my ortho said he could just tip my molars with invisalign to find my bite. BUTTTTT bc I know that all the major cosmetic benefits of MSE occur around 9-11mm expansion, I'm going for 10mm expansion.

Now you might say but butt... that will result in a overbite? Will it? Correct it will. Therefore I will 100% ask my ortho to refer me to a oral surgeon that will perform IMDO on my lower arch.

Since I'm 1000% seeing improvements in undereye + zygo prominence its simply to addicting to not go all the way (10mms) .I'd regret so hard just stopping at 6mm (I'm only at 2.5mm rn btw).

My undereye legit feels so secured. Like if someone punched my eyes from a lower angle, I wont even feel shit. And not just bones, I also see soft tissue adjusting in that area.
My lips area is definitely wider. I always suffered from small mouth (lip width) and its noticeably better just after 2.5mm expansion
Breathing is soooooooo much better (and no changes to the alar base yet, as OCD as I am about symmetry and everything, I havent noticed even the slightest widening of alar base but my nasal passages from the inside feel much more open, resulting in easier breathing)
-paranasal area looks less hollow
-zygos look ever so slightly more prominent

Last edited:

freiza

Zzz
Isn't it hard to mew with the appliance in?
Also who is your doctor?
I wont dox my doc until my treatment is over bc I still have appointments with him.

And as far as mewing you only hard mew on the front with the tip of the tongue (that's if u dont have a favepulling thing installed by ortho but if you do than no need for mewing)

elmoggerino

King of Chads
I wont dox my doc until my treatment is over bc I still have appointments with him.

And as far as mewing you only hard mew on the front with the tip of the tongue (that's if u dont have a favepulling thing installed by ortho but if you do than no need for mewing)
At least tell me your country. USA?

sogekin

Slayer
I would go for it but i dont want surgery for lower palate.

nacho

uruguayan slayer
great thread. but i assume you wont post any pictures? :(

leftleftright

Subhuman
im not getting pops or cracks at all when im facepulling does that mean im not doing it right or is that normal

Wicked

forever subhuman
HQNP
Mirin hard bro, I think I talked with you a while back on cuckmax (if u are the guy that pushed zayn and marcello alavarez?). I am hoping to getting it installed soon, but my plans are delayed from increasing virus rates in my city.

Are you still planning on doing double jaw afterwards and will you have to expand your mandible arch (very harsh on condyles)? Did Ting install hooks on your MSE that you use with a regular facemask? Did Dr T--- attach hooks on the appliance for you to attach the facemask to?

Also, if you over expand you won't have an overbite but rather a brodie bite where your upper arch is much wider than the lower. I think this harder to correct and a more severe issue than regular class malocclusion.

Last edited:

freiza

Zzz
Mirin hard bro, I think I talked with you a while back on cuckmax (if u are the guy that pushed zayn and marcello alavarez?). I am hoping to getting it installed soon, but my plans are delayed from increasing virus rates in my city.

Are you still planning on doing double jaw afterwards and will you have to expand your mandible arch (very harsh on condyles)? Did Ting install hooks on your MSE that you use with a regular facemask? Did Dr T--- attach hooks on the appliance for you to attach the facemask to?

Also, if you over expand you won't have an overbite but rather a brodie bite where your upper arch is much wider than the lower. I think this harder to correct and a more severe issue than regular class malocclusion.
lol at cuckmax but yeah that was me bro haha, idk how you recognized me here, maybe the zayn avi was a giveaway lol.

So couple things,

1) T only wanted me to get around a 6mm expansion (im at 2.7mms right now- currently i have 21 turns under my belt)
2) Sergio-OMS aka the surgeon dude from cuckmax told me that 6mms means that T can still create a bite for me by tipping lower molars (via invisalign) so therefore i won't need MSDO/IMDO. Sergio said that's good but that someone getting 10-12mm expansion would see more cosmetic results. So I had sergio come up with a plan for me that I could introduce to T to get more than 6mm expansion

3) Than plan is basically to get IMDO with a oral surgeon after MSE (so my bite will be fucked for 4months-worth it in the long run, just relying on soft foods and a weight gained for rn lol)

4) As for the facemasks the hooks are installed right around the appliance. And he told me that I didn't actually need a facemask, I had to fight to get it lol.

Also T is open now, my appointment was set for march 21 and got delayed to May. But yeah contact them, they should be open. Are you getting it from T?

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
Whos your ortho??? Or any tips where i ciuld find a good one in eurooe

freiza

Zzz

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
I know a guy in spain that does MSE,

mine is in california
Fuark i was in spain for 1 month. But had to return because of corona.

Gonna check it now.
Is there any guide on how to approach this mse procedure? Like, should I just ask this guy for consulting or do i have to do something before that e.g. wearing myobrace to widen mt palate beforehand to get better results with mse on top of that.

Ive absolutely no clue. My palate is about 30-33mm which is extremely narrow. I have a good forward growth though, so a face widening would help me a lot

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters

Attachments

Wicked

forever subhuman
HQNP
lol at cuckmax but yeah that was me bro haha, idk how you recognized me here, maybe the zayn avi was a giveaway lol.
haha yea the zayn pfp and numerous mse posts the last few days was what led me to think that

1) T only wanted me to get around a 6mm expansion (im at 2.7mms right now- currently i have 21 turns under my belt)
2) Sergio-OMS aka the surgeon dude from cuckmax told me that 6mms means that T can still create a bite for me by tipping lower molars (via invisalign) so therefore i won't need MSDO/IMDO. Sergio said that's good but that someone getting 10-12mm expansion would see more cosmetic results. So I had sergio come up with a plan for me that I could introduce to T to get more than 6mm expansion

3) Than plan is basically to get IMDO with a oral surgeon after MSE (so my bite will be fucked for 4months-worth it in the long run, just relying on soft foods and a weight gained for rn lol)
Damn, that's exactly what my goal approach would be. i have a slight crossbite so that may allow me to expand a decent amount, but like you said, not going the full 12mm is selling yourself short. Tbh, you should be juicing yourself to super-physiological igf1 levels (if you're not already injecting hgh). You will have huge bone structure changes from that midface widening and mandible lengthening, mirin hard.

4) As for the facemasks the hooks are installed right around the appliance. And he told me that I didn't actually need a facemask, I had to fight to get it lol.

Also T is open now, my appointment was set for march 21 and got delayed to May. But yeah contact them, they should be open. Are you getting it from T?
My orthodontist (like 15 min away from my house) was an MSE practitioner that researched w Moon, but I doubt that she will be open to trying to over-expand my lower arch or use a facemask. She seems like she'd rather just prepare me for jaw surgery instead of trying to do protraction. If I can't convince her, I'll probably just book the flight to Dr T. How many appointments will you have for the full treatment?

Jesus your post makes me even more desperate to get the full expansion+protraction+hgh/igf1 gains before any osteotomies.