MRZ is right, older females = disgusting.

Vertu

Incel
It's 100% truth. Every time I go to a bar or club I am disgusted beyond fucking belief.

Truth: If a girl is old enough to get into a bar or club she is TOO FUCKING OLD plain and simple. Nothing makes me more disgusted than seeing some caked up, oversized, out of her prime 21 year old with a laycount of over 50 dancing to Avicii's "Levels" on the dance floor swinging her primitive pussy around like it doesn't stink.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Except most of you would still fuck a shaven 40 year old woman if you came home from Subway and found her lying on your kitchen table with her legs open, get real.

Vertu

Incel
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Except most of you would still fuck a shaven 40 year old woman if you came home from Subway and found her lying on your kitchen table with her legs open, get real.
Nah I'm not a beta Eurasian cuckold.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Does she look like Jennifer Lopez?

JustLOL

Incel
i can feel sexual arousal for an older Milf if she still looks good, but i'm not gonna deny JBs are GOAT.

dat cuteness, femininity and fertility.

Copenhagen

Slayer
REALVertu said:
Nah I'm not a beta Eurasian cuckold.
So you would NEVER have sex with a woman over 40?